Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

a werewolf has a Power like a vampire?

"what are you glaring at, Ed?" i said as soon as the door was shut.
"you been hanging around a werewolf!"
"how do you know?"
"you smell like one." i laughed at Edward.
"oh sorry Emmett do i smell like one?"
"No Jess. But to me you never smell like anything." I smiled.
"thank you Mett. So whats up? why did you bring ed? not like i have a problem with it." I looked at Emmett.
"Edward wants to see if he can read your mine. My eyebrows went up.
"okay then try vamp." he was trying but couldn't, you can see it in his face.
" i can't read your mind its like Bella's" i sighed.
" i am nothing like Bella." I opened my mind to him. " I can let you..." -read my mind you stupid vampire. Do not compare me to Bella again.- Edward glared at me. Emmett looked at me then at Edward and back. I laughed. " your funny Edward thought i was like Bella. I can control mine. Like my shield." Edward's eyes went wife in surprise. "see i am nothing like her. I am a werewolf, not a vampire girl but have some powers like them. So next time you compare me to her again. You will see what happens huh?" i smirked.
"okay guys stop now." I hugged Emmett.
"Its okay Mett. Nothing is going to happen, right Eddie?" Edward nodded then left the room. After the door shut Emmett wrapped his arms around me. :hey Mett everything will be okay. I promise." I put my head on his shoulder. My neck was near his lips." Don't worry, Mett." i whispered. I felt his arms tighten around me like they were going to hold me there. "I'm not going anywhere i promise."
"why do you trust me so much?" he whispered in my ear. i giggled.
" Because i know you wouldn't do anything to me. " I looked at him. " I am not afraid of you, Emmett." I hugged him tight. Emmett hugged me light not removing his arms. " its okay." we stood there for a while. He carried me to my bed and i yawned. "thank you." he smiled. " so how was your day?"
" good." I looked at him.
"hey when do i get to spend time with your family?" He chuckled softly.
"Tomorrow. For baseball." I smiled and hugged him.
"okay later Mett." Emmett left my room and i fell asleep on my bed, dreaming about the next day with the Cullens.