Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Baseball, Vampires, Kiss, and Love?

In the morning, I felt a cold body next to me. I shivered some. Arms went around me. Then a cold sweat came on. I was in my dreams. Running from some place, just running then a guy that has blond hair, toned body, but red eyes. He was smirking; he came after me before he got me. I sat up fast, screaming. Emmett held onto me. "Shush its okay. I'm here." He just held me until I calmed down. “Do you want to talk about it?' I shook my head.
“Do mom and dad know you are here?" He nodded." okay." I got up and stretched then walked to my dresser, looking for clothes to wear. “What are we doing today, again?" I heard him sigh.
“Baseball."
"Oh yes now I remember." I got long black pants, a red tank top, a black sweater, black bra, and my black/red running shoes.
"Black girl today?" I smiled and nodded. I grabbed my towel and headed for my bathroom.” hurry up I don't want to by late."
"I'll try." I laughed. I took a quick shower and changed into my clothes. I walked out drying my hair. I heard whistling; I looked up and saw Emmett smiling. “Ha ha. I don't look that hot." I smiled throwing my towel to the chair and grab my brush and started brushing my hair.
"Come on yes you are. The most beautiful that I have ever seen." I rolled my eyes. I put my hair up in a pony tail.
"Come on Emmett. We will be later. I walked to my door but Emmett was there first.
"Do I have to prove it to you?" he stood there I crossed my arms. Then his cold lips were on mine before I could blink. He deepened the kiss; I closed my eyes then wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms wrapped around my waist. His tongue in my mouth. I heard a deep throat growl coming from him. I smiled as he pushed me against the wall. He moved away a little and smiled. “Is that any better?" I nodded then he gave me a quick kiss. “Let’s go before your parents think something wrong." I laughed. We walked out of my room. - wow that was something I didn't see that coming- I let Meet be a gentleman while I was thinking.- My lips still feel cold. I wonder if I should keep this a secret from Edward. - I looked at Emmett who was driving.
"Mett?" he looked at me. “Should we keep this a secret?" he shrugged.
"Rose might know by now." I looked out at the window. “Don’t worry Jessy. I'll protect you." he patted my hand as I nodded.

He drove to the clearing. When he stopped the car he went to my door fact.
"thanks." we walked to where the rest of his family was at." hey guys. “Then I saw Bella.” hey Bella, whats up?" I hugged Bella as she smiled.
"Nothing much. So you know about them being vampires?' I nodded. “scary huh?" I laughed.
"No not really. I am used to them already." I told Bella. She still looked confused. I sighed as the others got geared up for the game. “Bella, I am like Jacob, but I don't go to his school. I was adopted to a different family and in a different state. I didn't know anything about myself. Then when we moved back here is when they told me about my life. She nodded.

Then when the storm came, they stated to play baseball. We laughed and watched them play even Bella was help keeping score. I sat back and watched. At times I see Alice looked at me with worried eyes, Jasper looking serious also with Edward. I sighed then I saw Alice look toward the forest.
"Stop!" I got up just as the others surrounded Bella." Jessy run now before they smell you. I nodded and ran off in a different direction. But one vampire smelled me run off but ignored it. I ran, in my human form, as fast as I could. Then I stopped thought I was far away from the vampires then all of a sudden one of them that Alice saw appeared in front of me. I started to growl a t him. He had short blond hair, red eyes (unlike the Cullen's), lean body, and pale skin. We stood there for a while.
“What do you want, vampire?” I growled at him. He smirked and ran off. I sighed then I heard a jeep drive by. Then Emmett appeared in front of me. I hugged him.
“You okay?” Emmett asked. I nodded, keeping my mouth shut about the one vampire who appeared to me. Emmett just held me. Emmett looked behind me, he growled low. I turned around to see who was there. It was the same vampire. I gasped. Emmett kept his arms around me. The vampire laughed. Both Emmett and I tensed up. I tensed up in shock; he tensed up ready for a fight to start.
“I can’t believe the car fell in love with a dog.” The vampire torted. I glared. “ Just like the Lion fell in love with the Lamb.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys this is far as i have so far. But i will update as soon as i have more to give okay/ Comments please if you have some thoughts about the story or something you want to help me with.