People and Their Thoughts.

I can go down to earth?

The Next morning I got up and went down to the kitchen. They had everything in there. From All kinds of fish to all kinds of candy. I had ice cream, brownies, and cookies for breakfast. After I was done eating I went to the gym and worked out. About 2:07pm I went back to my place to meet the band. We got together I freaked out. I was so happy I was seeing everyone again. We started playing our old songs together. They showed me what they had and we figured out how to play it. Brett came in.
"You guys rock." He Said.
"Thanks bud." Leo said.
"Hey Carmin, We got an appointment."
"we do?" I questioned."Yep. Now we need to go. Sorry guys but this is very improtant."
"Ok. But just have him back soon though. We have a gig today." Ashlin said.
"OK." Brett and I left. "You know how I told you, you could talk to be down there?"
"Yeah." I said.
:Well, I got some good news. I talked to my guy and I explained to him you and he is willing to help you out."
"Really?"
"Yep. But he isn't a guy who waits. So we got to get there now."
"OK." We started walking faster. "what can he do?"
"He can give you an hour and a half down on Earth and then you can get a phone for talking to people down there. They can call you and you can call them."
"Sweet."we got to this small little house with barely anything around it. We went inside.
"Jay!" Brett said.
"Come ine." We heard. I follower Brett into a back room."
"What's goin' on Jay?"
"Brett. Buddy of mine. Nothing much. How's life treaten you lately?"
"Good. my buddy Carmin want to make the same deal I did."
"Really?" He looked over at me.
"Yeah. He's the one I told you about."
"Ah, Your the one that your father killed you?"
"Yes sir."
"Ok. All I need to do is ask you a few questions to get some more imformation."
"Ok." He asked me things about me health, my realationship with my wife and a lot of other things.
"I think I can do it. Just tell me when you want to go down there and how long you would like to go down there."
"I would like to go down there whenever is the soonest and I want at least a day. Please sir."
"I can have you down there tomorrow for a day."
"That's be great."
"There are a few regulations though."
"Anything."
"You may not tell her how you got down there. She may be the only one that knows about you being down there. You can not leave the house. You could change a lot of things being down there. And when time is up you have to go."
"I understand. I will do anything to go down there and see her again."
"Ok. Be back he at noon and I'll give you untill noon the next day."
"Yes sir." Brett and I left. "Thanks so much Brett."
"No problem. What are best buds for?"
"Let's go have some fun now."
"NO. You got to get back and practice you have a gig soon."
"Oh yeah thanks." We went back to me place. I pratice with everyone and then at 5:30 we went to Northen Lights and played our 3 hour gig there. We hung out with people and drank. We all went back to the house around 12am and we hung out there for a couple of hours. We didn't get to sleep until we passed out around 6. I woke up the next morning 10 to noon. I started to freak out. I quickly got dress and fixed my hair. I ran out the door and made it to the house with 2 minutes to spare.
"You made it." Jay said.
"Yeah."
"You look like crap though."
"I know. But I'm here and I'm ready to go."
"OK. I just got to adjust a few more things and I'll have you on your way. I advised Lara you where on your way and I told her everything and she is waiting for you at home."
"Thanks again."
"No problem. Ok take this."
"What is it?" It looked like a normal pocked watch.
"It is what's going to take you down to Earth and back."
"OK."
"Now. I want you to Sand there and in 30seconds you will be on your way down to Earth." I stood there scared out of my mind when the room went black and then I was standing in my living room.