People and Their Thoughts.

I'm A father?

As I stood in my living room it hasn't changed much. I heard a baby crying. It couldn't be my child because it's only been 3 weeks. I followed the crying into the room that was next to mine. I saw my beautiful wife sitting in a rocking chair holding a crying baby. I stood there for a while and just stared. After a whlie Lara looked up.
"Carmin!" She put the baby back ingto the crib and ran into my arms. "God I missed you." She hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her as tight as i could to make sure this was so true. I wanted this moment to last and never end. I felt my t-shirt get wet. I looked her in her eyes and she was crying.
"Why are you crying?" I asked,
"I can't believe you are really here. It's so amazing."
"I know, I know." I held in my arms. We were like this for a while. I let go of her. I walked over to the crib. "How is this possible?"
"What do you mean? It's been 13months since you've been dead."
"It can't be. Because I was only up there for 3 weeks."
"I guess the time is much different."
"I would say." I picked up my child.
"His name is Dante Alexander Pitochelli."
"He's beautiful."
"He looks like his father."
"Thanks." I held in my arms. We went intot the living room and i kept my son in my arms. As I sat him start up in my lap and looked him in the eyes i felt a sharp pain go through my body. I already felt as he hated me. I handed him to his mother.
"What's wrong?"
"I can already tell he's going to hate me."
"How?"
"I don't know I can just tell and it....I don't know."
"OK. I'll be right back." She took him back into his room and put him back into his crib. She came back out and sat on my lap. I kissed her passionatily on the lips. "I've missed that."
"Me too." We talked. She told me about the over the past months down here and what happen to my father. He decides to kill himself. I can't believe that I have to deal with him now. hopefully not though.