People and Their Thoughts.

The Record Deal

I woke up the next morning wondering if these dreams I'm having are a good thing or not. I'm getting confused and I don't like it. I looked at the clock it was 1:29pm. Stupid Saturdays. It's so boring when all my friends are gone. I got up and went over to the calender and today was the 14th I HAVE A CONCERT SHIT! I took a quick shower and got dressed. I looked at my phone and I got 6 missed calls. I looked at who I missed and most of them where from Zach.
Message:
"Dude, where the fuck are you man? We have a concert in 2 hours and we need to practice Hurry up." 12:45pm.
End Of message.
I didn't bother with the others yet I just grabbed my guitar and left. Even though I had a weird feeling that I should check it I didn't have anytime. I got to the coliseum just in time.
"Fuck man where have you been?" Kevin said, my drummer.
"Sorry I forgot we had a concert."
"We had to practice with out you and now we have to go on stage in 10 minutes."
"Well sorry. Let's just get the list of songs together and get it over with OK?"
"Ok." We got the songs the way we wanted it and I got tuned up then it was time to go on stage.
"Put your hands together for Black Razor Romance." The announcer said. We came out and played our first few songs.
"Ok we're going to take a break and we'll be right back." We got off stage and I went around to the crowd and almost got tackled to the ground.
"CARMIN!!!!!" girls were screaming.
"OH MY GOD!!!!!!" other girls were saying. I hugged and sighed thing for people.
"Carmin get your ass back up here." Zach said. I hugged a few more people then left. I went back on stage and we finished off the concert. It was a hit.
"Dude that was awesome." I said.
"Wow amazingly it was." Zach said.
"Ya to bad we can only do once in a while."
"Not for very long." A guy said. We turned and faced the door and there was a producer standing there. "Kyle told me about your concert and he told me I should go. You guys were great. If you guys want to I want to give you a bigger record deal. You can tour when ever you want. Where ever. And you'll make a lot of money."
"Yes let's do it!" Kevin said.
"Wait what's the catch?" I asked.
"No catch at all."
"Really?"
"Yes truly."
"Hang on. Guys can I talk to you." We walked over to the other side of the room.
"Carmin what's wrong?" Zach asked.
"Dude, Kyle is a good friend of ours how could we do that to him?"
"He sent this dude. Carmin think about ti we can tour where ever and when ever we want. We'll make money, and we'll actually be making records instead of just being on the radio."
"Fine. We'll try it." I said as we walked back.
"Great. I just have a few papers for you to sigh. I need to know who is what."
"OK." He pulled out papers and we went through them and sighed them. He explained stuff to us then shook all our hands and left.
"I can't believe we're doing this we're actually going to be big." Kevin said.
"Kev. You mean will get bigger." I said. We packed up our stuff and took it home we all met at a bar and started to party. We wanted to celebrate our new record deal. After a while i got anther phone call and I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Where the fuck are you?" it was Autumn.
"Oh, shit I'm so sorry. I had a concert to night, wait our date isn't until next Friday."
"I know but Ashlin is in the fucking hospital. I called and left a message didn't you get it?"
"NO." I started to panic. "Is he OK?"
"He's in the hospital and has bee since 9:18 this morning. get your ass here NOW!"
"Ok I'm on my way." I left the bar with out anyone knowing got into my car and speed down the road. I was on my way when I saw something in the road.