People and Their Thoughts.

The NightMare

I drove home still in horror. I was scared to do anything. I went on my computer and typed more.
Life is a crazy thing. Weird things happen and you don't know why. All you want to do is sit there and cry. I have something weird going on and I don't know what to. But I know if I stay clam I can get through it. Easily and painless. I'm scared to death though. I know all my friends out here will help me out. I want to thank you all for being there for me when ever I needed you.
~Carmin~
I checked my message and I had no new ones. Zach Aimed me though
Zach: Dude why'd you leave?
Carmin: I had to. Ashlin is in the hospital.
Zach: Why?
Carmin: Car accident.
Zach: scary.
Carmin: I know. Do we have anything happening anytime soon?
Zach: Uh, I don't think so. Our interview for the record deal is on the 18th.
Carmin: Ok. Thanks. I got to go though I'm tired.
Zach: 'k bye.
Carmin: c'ya
I sighed off and went and took a shower and then went to bed. I had a anther dream. More like a nightmare.
Nightmare:
"Carmin! You there? Carmin!?" I heard in the distance. All I could see is blackness. I could hear voice but that was it. I just walked forward not seeing anything. "Carmin!" I hear again. I try and say I'm here but the words just won't come out. I walk alone. Scared of where I'm at. Am I dead?
"Hello Carmin." That voice I know it.I see red eyes in the distance they're coming at me quickly. I try to Dodge it but it hits me. I fall to the ground. But I don't land I keep falling. Farther and farther down I go. I see people getting killed in windows that I pass. I stop falling for a second and I look in this one window and there is Ashlin lying in a hospital bed with a slow heart beat. I want to cry but the tears won't come. Then the heart rate thingy goes dead. I see doctors rushing in to help him but they don't help him the cut him up. I look away and keep falling I see more of my family being killed in different was. I can't believe this. I try to wake up but I can't. I want to so badly. I fall to a ground it's wet and cold. I get up and it's raining. I see me I'm standing with a girl I don't know who though. I Kissed her and she disappears. I turn around and stare at myself. I have bright red eyes. The scene turns black again and all I see again is red eyes staring at me.
"See what I can do Carmin. I can control your dreams. This could happen to your family. Everything you just saw could happen in real life. I'd be damned if I was to let you stay alive. You either die or I get your whole family? You choose. Time to wake up." it run towards me again and I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I wake up and I see blood on my shirt. I left it up and nothing is there. I look at the clock and it's only 5am. I go back to sleep and this time I have a good dream. Later that morning I got up and took a shower to wash everything away. Then Left for the hospital. On the way there everything was OK. I didn't see that thing again. I got to the hospital and went up to the 7th floor. I found Ashlin's room because he was a wake.
"Thank god." I said as I walked into his room.
"What's up with you?" He asked.
"Never mind." Carefully gave him a hug and we talked. I didn't tell him anything about what has happened lately. I didn't want to worry him.