People and Their Thoughts.

Nightmare 2

We talked for a while then I had to leave and I went back home. When I got back there was a dead body on my front porch. I went over to see who it was and it was my sister. There was a note on her stomch.
Carmin,
I warned you a second time. You're lucky I left Ashlin alive. To bad that she had to go though. oh will. Be more careful.
~~
There was no name or anything. It just ended. I went inside and drug her in with me. I laid her down on the floorand went and tried to call people but no one anwsered
"WHAT DID I DO!!!!!!!??????" I yelled from my living room hoping it would hear me. The rest of the night I pack my bags and found boxes and put things in boxes. I was getting out of here. I don't care where I'm going I just need out. It was past 4am when I finished I just crushed on the floor.
Nightmare 2:
Once again I'm in a dark room. I'm strap to a chair with needles in front of me.
"You can't leave me Carmin. I'm going to be where ever you are. I'm like a lech that won't come off. He pulled out a gun and shot my arm. I just sat there and looked at the blood. I started to feel faint.
End of nightmare.
I woke up and looked at my arm it was bleeding. I got up and got into my car an drove myself to the hospital. I got there and got into a room.
"What happen?" the doctor asked.
"I don't know I woke up in my living room next to my sister she was dead and I got shot in the arm." I didn't want to tell him about anything because he would probably think I was psychon or somthing. I kept my mouth shut. He bandge me up and I left. I called the cops about it and did some investigation. They didn' find anything and they said they'd keep trying. I think they thought I did it. I went out and bought a new truck and packed everything in it. My phone started to ring after 3days of silence. I anwsered it.
"Hello?"
"Carmin." Autumn said.
"Hey."
"What's been up with you?"
"I'm moving?"
"Why?"
"I'm having problems and I just need out of here."
"Ok. As long as I get your address."
"You will when I get it."
"Ok. I love you."
"Um...I love you too."
"Ok. well call me when you get to your new house ok??"
"Ok." I hung up. I finished packing what I could with my arm and then decide to drive. I got into my new truck and drove north towards North Dakota. After a few hours of driving I got to a hotel and stop in. I went in and there was the figure. Standing at the counter helping a coustmer. They both turned around.
"MR. Pitochelli. We've been waiting. I knew you would give in sooner or later."
"NO! I don't. I thought this was a hotel."
"well it's not now come back here." I got drug by two guys and brought into a room.