Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

What goes around comes around.

Jack's POV

I hadn't planned on things to go so smoothly with Alex. I actually planned to devour him. Kidding. But, I do think I would murder him if he hurt Addison. I don't think he would, intentionally anyways, but it still made me feel better to lay the fear of god in him.

We walked back into the front room, were Addison was laughing with Zach over something on the computer. I was glad to see her truly happy. She flashed me a toothy grin, then continued whatever she had started with on the laptop. Alex sat next to her, leaning his head on her shoulder, chuckling at whatever she had been doing on the computer.

"So, how did it go with Alex?" Michaela asked quietly, wrapping her arms around my waist. I gently smiled at her, and gripped onto her small frame.
"It went fine, actually. No bloodshed, so you don't need to pull out the bleach." She playfully rolled her eyes, and murmured something about immature adults. I disregarded her innocent insult, and tuned into what everyone else was paying attention to.

"Michaela, I think we should start have the wedding, soon." I told her randomly. She dropped her phone, and looked at me curiously.
"Really?"
"Yes, really. I mean, Addison's back. Alex is beyond happy. Everything has already been planned out. We just need to get a caterer, which one of our moms probably took care of. It's perfect timing." She timidly grinned, at jumped on me, hugging me tightly. She lightly kissed my lips. She spun off, probably to talk about it to Adds.

Craig's POV

Gab crawled over me, sighing softly. She had a worried look on her face, letting me know something was up.

I loved Gab, I really did. But she wasn't Sophia. Sophia was an amazing human, and I threw it all out the window. If someone asked me if I regretted it, though, I would say no. Gab was growing on me, to tell you the truth. She was like a whole other piece of me that had just sprouted. As corny as that sounds, it's the best I got.

"Whats wrong, sweetie?" I asked her. She bit her bottom lip, stopping it from quivering.
"Promise you won't be mad." She asked. I nodded my head yes, and enveloped her into my arms.
"Okay, well.. I'm pregnant." She spat out.

Well, that's the last thing anyone ever expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to:
fab z! jul!zzl3 Forgein Tongues Nicole! turnupthejonas zibracakes (i love your name, btw, very cool) shleb27 thekidsarntalright JillKrissProductions bloodiprincess foreverSICKESTkids rememberingsunday leapfrog311 alyfer022096 sunset boulevard (new reader! XD) slee24 (she's new to Mibba, show her how cool we from this site are and say hey :]) & emmerpixie
Thanks for commenting, guys. I absolutely adore reading the positive feedback I get from all of you. I was asked to join the AP English/Literature class at my school. I either scored high on my PSAT or a teacher recommended me. I'm pretty excited about that, even though it's going to be some hard work. I think I'm ready, though.

There's some pretty epic parts coming up, I like chapter thirty, a lot. :] I sure hope you guys do as well. Comments at amazing, and they make me update faster, no joke. :]

Waiting for Michaela to get her laptop back!! XD (the real Michaela, not character.)