Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

She's a little too good for you.

I sat with my head in Alex's lap, while he hummed my song and ran his fingers through my hair. I wasn't tired, and neither was he, but we were both utterly bored out of our minds. Not one of us had any clue what to do, so we reckoned for this. Sitting her. Bored.

Max casually strolled up to us, greeting the two of us with hey's. I sat up, and patted the spot next to me for him to sit. He eagerly sat, complaining about his legs being sore. Sara had dragged him into the mall, and they walked around all day. I hadn't talked to her much, since she stayed on the bus with Max. It was official to say they were in a relationship.

"Did you hear the news?" Max randomly asked. I shot Alex a look, and he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Gab's pregos." He told us. My eyes bugged out of my head, and Alex suppressed a chuckle.

"Thatdefinitely doesn't surprise me." I laughed, whipping my hair out from in front of my face. Michaela bounded off the ATL bus, and headed towards us. She stopped, inches from landing on me.

"Jack wants to have the wedding, soon!" She exclaimed, face full of joy. I grinned at her, hugging her tightly.
"That's so fucking sweet!" I cried, extremely happy for the two of them.

I sat alone backstage, waiting for something interesting to occur. I was bored to tears, and had my chin placed in the palm of my hand. I don't think I had been this bored in my life. I had my ear buds in, connected to my phone. 'Holly, Would You Turn Me On' was playing, blaring into my head.

I hadn't noticed the shift of weight on the opposite end of the couch, until a someone tapped on my shoulder. I shut my music player off and turned towards the person. I was turned to face...

(I'm just kidding with you guys, no cliffhanger.. right now.)

Craig. Shocker? Not really. I sighed loudly, ripping the plugs from my ear.

"Can I help you?" I asked bitterly.

"I just wanted to apolo-"
I cut him off, not wanting to hear it. "Don't waste your breathe, Craig. You may say your sorry, you can try everything you can for an acceptance to your pathetic excuse of an apology, but I know you don't regret it. Your going to have a family soon, even though I don't think your ready. But, my opinion doesn't matter. Not anymore."

"Sophia, I didn't want to apologize for cheating on you. Your right, I don't regret it. I love Gab with all my heart. I want to apologize for you having to stay with me. I know you have to regret it." The last sentence was barely a whisper. I stood up, angry.

"How the hell did you get it into your fucking skull that I regret being with you?" I yelled, adrenaline pulsing through my body.

"When our relationship was over, you fucking went straight back to Alex! It was like you were never even over him! Which wouldn't surprise me if you weren't, you were probably just using me for my money and career." I stared at him incredulously, and my eyes glazed over. Do NOT cry, Addison. I said to myself, yet it didn't work.

"Oh, Sophia, don't cry." Craig mocked. I shook my head, and turned my back on him. I took off running, glad my outfit was cooperating with me. I passed Jack and Alex, not bothering to stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! (:
Watching Twilight, Reading Eclipse, lame, I know. ;) But hell, I'm a fucking lame ass so oh well.

important: So, after I'm finished with this story, I want to write a Synyster Gates story. Just asking, would anyone read it of I did? Let me know? (: