Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Close The Doors and Take The Stairs

I woke up to Craig sleeping peacefully beside of me, his hair cascading over his face. I grabbed a simple outfit, and took a quick shower. I let my hair air dry as I prepared breakfast, simple waffles. A pair of arms wrapped around my waste. Craig's chin rested on my shoulder and placed sweet kisses on my neck. I turned around in his arms, and kissed him fully on the lips.

I pushed him away and handed him a plate with two waffles. He grinned and sat at the table, devouring his food. I shook my head and started eating myself, finishing after he was done.

"I'm going to work. I'll be home earlier than normal, I think I'm closing shop early. I'll see you when I get home." He pulled me down on him, kissing me passionately. I eagerly returned it, grabbing fistfuls of his hair.

I pulled my car into a Starbucks drive thru. I ordered a Vanilla Bean Frap, and waited impatiently. It was really sunny out today, and people were walking about everywhere. A woman walked by, pushing a baby in a stroller. I felt my heart plummet into my stomach, knowing that used to be what I could've had.

Ronnie sat on his bed, looking at me expectantly. I told him I had something important to tell him, since it would become noticeable in a few months anyways.
"Well?"
"Um. You remember how I told you I was involved with someone seriously from my past?" I asked. He nodded, angry rising in his eyes.
"Are you leaving me for him?" He was now standing, arms crossed across his chest.
"No! It's just, something from my past as decided to come and.. haunt me."
"What do you mean?"
"Um.. I'm pregnant with his baby." I said softly. I glanced up, his eyes boring down into mine.
"This is some kind of joke, right?" He inquired, laughing. He realized I wasn't laughing along with this, and fury shown through his eyes.
"I knew you were cheating on me! His names Jack, isn't it! You fucking slut!" He smacked me, and I landed on the ground. I slowly got up, and walked towards the front door of his apartment. I was going down the stairs when I felt a sudden jolt on my back. The next thing I know, I was tumbling down the flight of stairs, Ronnie at the top glaring at me. He walked past me, and left the building.

A few moments later, a sweet looking elderly couple appeared at my side. The woman made her husband call 911, while she stayed at my side. "My baby," I muttered, and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
they get longer as they go, trust me. i'm just starting off (:
thanks for subscribing and commenting, special thanks to:
paperthin, screamedlullaby, thekidsarentalright, Dazzled, [who commented alot on the prequel!] bloodiprincess, lancercrazy19, nalyvvl, Kaytie.LOVES, YourBlackOutMemory
thanks, alot.
new chapter out tomorrow? if i get enough comments. (: they're longer, too.

the new character thing is still up for grabs, I hadn't had alot of people ask yet. soooo. ask!