Status: Finished

Harder Than You Know

Seduction leads to destruction.

I awoke alone, with a note sitting on the bedside beside of me.

Addison, I went to get us some breakfast with Rian. I'll be back soon. Love you. -Alex

I smiled, and decided to take a shower. I grabbed an outfit to wear, and proceeded to the shower. Surely, you don't need to have it explain to you what occurs in there, since everyone takes one. Or, I hope anyways. I finished, dried my soaking wet hair, and straightened it.

I sighed, glaring at my hair in the mirror. I never thought I looked good as a red-head, my black her was always more appealing. I grabbed my phone, shoving it into my pockets into my bag and grabbed my coat, then left the hotel room. If anyone needed me, that would need me, they knew how to call.

I walked down to the nearest salon, it wasn't too far. I waited for a free stylist, and told her to strip all the coloring from my hair. She did, and then I asked if she could add in blond highlights. When she was finished, it looked absolutely perfect. I paid for it, and left the salon. I was excited to see the reaction of the guys when I came back.

I stuck my room card into the slot, and pushed the door open easily. Alex was sitting on our bed, his back towards the door, looking out the big window. He turned when he heard the door open, and glanced at me, turning his head back. He did a double take, and stood up from the bed.

"Add.. Addison?" He stuttered.

"In the flesh and blood." I laughed, setting my bag down.

"You look.. wow." He smiled, running his fingers through my hair.

"Good thing I take it?" I giggled, my cheeks flushing red.

"Definitely.. Definitely good." He mumbled, pressing his lips onto mine. Lust was blurring his lovely eyes, the evident want clear. I moaned as the kiss intensified. I pushed him back onto the bed, and straddling his hips.

"If you did this every time you change your hair, you should do it more often." He smiled, and groaned when I pushed my weight onto his groin area. I smirked, teasing him was absolutely fun.

"Stop fucking teasing me, Addison." He complained. Bodybag by Hit The Lights started ringing from my phone. I jumped, completely scared. Alex started whining about pricks who interrupted the fun times. I shook my head, but laughed nevertheless.

"Addison! I need you to come with me and pick out the dresses!" Michaela exclaimed, giddy with excitement.

"Okay, okay. Just give me a minute." I hit the 'end' button, and slide my phone into my jean pockets. "Michaela wants me to help her pick out the wedding dresses." I informed Alex.

"She knows how to kill someone's dream." He murmured.

"Yes, I know. But she's my best friend, and I promised her my full devotion for help. Now, go take yourself a cold shower, go hang out with the guys, and get ready for the show tonight." I smirked, kissing him hard on the lips, then grabbed my purse, leaving for the second time today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Titled Credit: The Way We Talk by The Maine

they're amazing. anyways, i hope you guys liked the update. i don't have much to say, so I'll just stop now. (:

fuck! yeah. i forgot, and don't feel like hitting backspace. thanks for the comments, i got over what i asked for. jshfudifasfdjsngv. i took Dazzled advice, and didn't piss myself, but i felt like it. thanks guys, seriously. something you might not expect will definitely be happening... soon.