Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Thunder

Rolling over the next morning, I ran into an ever familiar chest, which caused me to wake him up in the process.

Grunting and shifting, I heard Brian say "ouch", and finally opened his eyes to see it was me who ran into him.

"Good Morning." I said to him. He looked so cute with his hair sticking up everwhere and his eyes half opened.

"Morning." He said. He was just to cute in the morning. I reached over and pecked him on the lips, which is something we've always done when we wake up.

Chuckling I asked, "So, we still have dinner plans tonight right?" I had to ask. I mean he isn't the most reliable.

"Yup we do. Wear something dressy but not to dressy." I think he is still asleep.Which caused me to start quietly laughing. And then he shifted to where he was hovering over me.

He was smirking. "You think it's funny. I'll show you funny." With that he started tickling me, which was experience since we were both naked.

"Okay. Okay. I give. I love you." I laughed out. I couldn't breath.

"I love you to." I really want to know what has gotten into him. I just didn't want to ruin it, so I figured to just let it go and enjoy it while I could.

"Oh, I also have a suprise before dinner, so I need to go take care of that right now. Then I'm all yours for the rest of whenever." I really feel bad about this one. And he didn't even make sense, Oh well.

"Okay. I'm just going to go pick up a few things and see Val. I'll be back in awhile. I'll make breakfast first." I rolled out of bed and put on a sweater, bra and my pajam shorts with boots and went to make breakfast for us.

After eating and showering, Briangave me a quick kiss and then left to do whatever he was supposed to, and I just decided to call Val and see what happened.

"Hey hoe." Don't you love how Val answers the phone.

"Hey, so how have you been?"

"I already know you know so I said yes and there you go. Don't you have anything to do besides torture me." Don't you just love her.

"Nope, Brian took off this morning so I'm bored. Which means I get to torture you."

"Bummer.Hey I need to go, Matt just woke up."

"Your no fun. Bye."

Val always hates talking on the phone, plus Matt is lazy. But I love them. Now I have to clean the house which he messed up yesterday. Sometimes I wonder how I put up with this. But I couldn't imagine life without him, so I try. Just as I was going to fold clothes(so boring) Brian walked through the door with the biggest smile I have seen in awhile.

"Hey baby, get what you needed to?"

"Yup, now you need to get your cute butt up and get ready. I'll fold this stuff." That was a shocker seeing how whenever I asked him to do something he always bitched about it.

"Alright, just put it upstairs when your done."

"Will do."

Stepping into our bedroom, I picked out a black dress, lace bra and thong, purple heels and accessories and took a shower, did my hair and makeup and decided to put on the outfit so Brian could come in and get ready.

"Babe, you ready?"

"Yup. you can come in you know." Walking in to the room, I thought Brian was going to fall over at what I was wearing.

"Damn, you look beautiful. Plus I love the color purple." After he got ready, we locked up the house and got in the car.

"Now, before you say anything, I have been planning this for awhile so I hope you like it."

"What are you talking about."

Pulling up to the place he wanted to I looked up and said, "oh my God!" Right in front of me was the most beautiful house ever. Getting out of the car, Brian led me into the house and to look at all the rooms.It was six bedrooms and five bathrooms, plus the pool was the same one we had at the other house, which was the reason we had bought it in the first place The kitchen was enormous with an island in the middle, the living room was perfect to entertain people and it felt like an actual home.

"Do you like it baby?" Brian asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Like it? Baby I love it. Thank you!" I said in between kisses.

"Your welcome. I remember that we used to always pass this place. So I figured that I would get it now that we could." I couldn't believe he actually remebered, but I was to happy to care. Maybe things are looking up for us. Just maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the first house is supposedly Syn's house. I didn't find it someone else did. Also, sorry it took so long to get out. Comments and subscriptions are appreciated.

Links:
my pajamas
the house
dinner
new house