Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

As Long As You Love Me-Part 1

"Today's your wedding day! Get up." I heard Val sing, followed by a sharp slap to my ass. I jolted up in bed and glared at my maid of honor. Of course, by doing this I ended up running to the bathroom to spill the contents of my stomach into the toilet. It was finally letting up so it wasn't that bad.

"Thanks Val." I replied after I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a messy bun. She just grinned at me before slowly waking Madison up. She was exactly like Brian when you tried to wake her up, just laid there or refused to open her eyes.

"You might as well give up, she won't get up for about ten more minutes." I said sneaking a peek at the alarm clock.

"Whatever, you need to eat though. Brian's orders." She stated. I rolled my eyes. Brian was in protective mode. I had to eat right, and be basically in a bubble for the next five months. He was the same way when I was pregnant with Madison to though.

"Alright, what am I being forced to eat though?" I was weary about what it could be, I mean Brian was literally not letting me eat anything good. It had to be healthy foods.

"Brian said because it's your wedding day, that you could eat whatever you wanted. So pick what you want." I squealed, which finally made Madison sit up in bed. I looked at her and knew the question she was going to ask.

"Morning baby girl." I said when she kept blinking to wake up,she rubbed her eyes before they finally focused on me.

"Morning mommy. Where daddy?" She questioned confused. I knew it.

"We will see daddy later today. Are you hungry?" She shook her head no, then yes so I knew to just get her something to eat because she would eat later.

"See daddy now." She sniffed. Great now I had to try to get her to calm down.

"Sweetie, we had this talk yesterday, I can't see daddy until later. Maybe later someone will take you, okay." She started crying and I rubbed my temples in frustration. At that moment everyone else showed up in my suite, which just added to the chaos.

"Hey guys." I sighed when they walked in. I was in one of Brian's old shirts and boy shorts, Madison in her princess pajamas, and we both probably looked like a mess.

"What's wrong with her?" Gena asked as Madison's crying grew in volume.

"She wants to see Brian, and doesn't understand why he isn't here with us." True, Brian had gone on tour and stuff, but I guess she decided to start this today.

"Oh honey, why don't we just call daddy so you can talk to him?" Leana said. She had a half asleep Melissa in her arms and looked like she went through the same thing.

"Maddy, look at Missy, she's not crying. Why don't you guys go play for a little bit?" I pleaded. Sad when you have to beg a two year old. That and being almost five months pregnant with your hormones and emotions everywhere doesn't help.

"NO! See daddy now!" She wailed. I felt like crying because she was. Not even bothering to ask Val if I could, I dialed the familiar numbers and prayed that he answered.

"Hello?" His smooth voice met my ears.

"Hey baby." I sighed, Madison was not letting up and it was driving me to the edge.

"Oh hey, what's up?" I saw more people pile into the room, looking scared at the now screaming girl.

"Well, we have a slight problem at the moment."

"What's wrong? Are you OK? Is Madison? Oh shit , how about the baby." He rushed out in a panicked voice. Poor Bri.

"Their fine baby, we're okay. It's just that Madison won't stop crying because she wants to see you and doesn't understand why she can't right now." I replied. I glared at my own daughter, who just kept screaming. I honestly think she's just faking it for everyone.

"I knew this would happen. Let me talk to her." He replied. I slowly turned to the other side of my bed, where Madison was and looked at her.

"Daddy's on the phone sweetie, would you like to talk to him?" Almost immediately she stopped and grabbed the phone. Faker.

"Hello?" She sniffed. After that I tuned her out. Admist all the chaos I saw that food was here, so I slowly got off the bed and headed towards the opposite side of the room to eat. Brian must have remembered that I had been craving waffles, because thats what was here along with hash-browns and everything else. Plus Madison's favorite, pancakes.

"At least she stopped." Val sighed as she slowly eased herself into the chair opposite me. She had to be one of the cutest pregnant people I've seen.

"Yeah I know, just wait till you have to deal with it." I chuckled. She just stuck her tongue out and decided to cut up Madison's pancakes.

"Here." Madison said thrusting the phone in my hand a few moments later. She sat next to Val and looked at the table.

"Cakes!" She clapped. I rolled my eyes before going back to the phone.

"So, how did it go?" I questioned Brian. Val resorted to occupying Madison so I didn't need to worry about her choking or anything.

"I told her to behave, and that she will see me in a little bit. How are you?" He said.

"I'm okay, the bump is okay. Just a slight case of morning sickness and a screaming two-year old. Nothing new." He chuckled on the other end.

"Sounds like it. Well, I better go and start getting ready baby. I love you."

"I love you to Bri. See you in a few hours." I hung up the phone before turning back to finish eating.

"Swim, mommy?" Madison asked. She had syrup all over herself and the table. Val laughing quietly next to her. Some help she is.

"Sweetie, we have to start getting ready in a little while. I don't think we have enough time." I looked to someone for help, all just shrugging.

"I say just let her and Melissa go swim for a bit. We have hours before the wedding, or we even need to get ready." Sophie replied. I smiled at her and Maddy clapped before getting up from the table.

"Alright baby girl, go find your suit and I'll take you." She didn't even wait for me to finish before she jumped up and ran to our bags before finding said article and walking back over.

"Now go?" I laughed before carefully picking her up and taking her into the bathroom to clean the syrup off of her first.

"Baby sleep?" She asked as I wiped the syrup up and changed her. She knew she was going to be a big sister, but was slightly confused as to how. Poor Brian almost freaked when she asked why.

"Yes honey it is, go out with Melissa while I change." She did as I asked, so I put on my black bikini and joined everyone back in my room who already were in their suits.

"Ready to go?" Gena asked. I nodded before picking up Madison, much to the disagreements of everyone and walked out the door. I couldn't wait for later tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
pool

I decided to break this into three parts. I didn't just want to end it one way, so this is how I decided to. Brian's part is next, then the wedding. Epilogue will be out also. Comments?