Status: Major editing going on with this story.

Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Falling Down

I have always modeled. My mom thought it was a good idea, when I thought it was horrible. As I got older, I started do less modeling jobs because Brian didn't like me doing them. He supported me though, as I supported him doing the band thing. I even supported him when he went to college to. But early in the morning I had recieved a call from Benji Madden asking if I would model some DCMA shirts, and I knew Brian wouldn't be to thrilled because I usually only did Syn Gates and Vengeance University clothes. Plus I co-owned Syn Gates, so it was like I was obligated to. I mean yeah I modeled for other stuff, but I knew this was going to turn into a fight, let's hope I can avoid it.

"Hey Bri, can you come down here for a minute?" I had just got home from hanging with the girls, so I knew he had to be upstairs somewhere because I saw his car in the garage.

"Hey babe, did you just get home?" No I've been here the whole time, I just thought I would open the front door and close it.

"Sure did. So there is something I want to talk to you about and it's ok if you say no."

"What is it." He said in a flat tone. Great I decide to talk to him when he's in his mood.

"Um, I got a call from Benji today. They want to model their shirts for the new season."I was waiting for the yelling, but so far his eyes were narrowed and he look like he was concentrating hard.

"Your going to do it anyways so what does it matter what I think, hasn't stopped you before." Okay ouch. Now Syn was coming out and I knew he was trying to hurt me, And this particular time I wasn't breaking down.

"Well, it's not like I have anything else to do. I support what you do, why can't you return the favor." I half yelled. I am not letting him get away with it.

"Why does it always go back to that huh? I'm not taking off clothes or anything. You, I've seen some of the stuff they ask you to do, so excuse me for caring, do the damn thing." He screamed. By this point I was about cry.But I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

"I shouldn't have to ask you anyway, I need to do stuff to Brian, not just sit around while you do what you've always dreamed of, all I ask is that you support me."

"I'm not fighting you, do what you want okay. Leave me alone about it." He half-yelled slamming the front door as he walked out. Great, now he's going to probably go over to Zacky's and get trashed and then come home.

After sitting there deciding what to do for awhile, I decided to call Gena and see if that's where Brian ended up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Gena, is Brian over there?" If not he is so going to be in deep shit, fighting or not.

"Yes. He showed up screaming about something so now him and Zacky are hammered and playing guitar hero horribly." She said. I couldn't help but chuckle.I mean two grown men playing that video game, probably their own song and off key. Funny.

"I'm sorry. I'll come and pick him up, we just had a fight and I guess that was where he ended up. I'll be over in a few minutes. She asked what the fight was about and I told her with her calling him an idiot because it's for another friends company so she didn't see why he would get so angry, since I helped out Zack. Typical guy. I might decide to take Matts' advice and have a serious talk. I mean for the past month or so everything has been fine and now, he fights me which hasn't happened in a long time. As I thought about it, I looked down at my promise ring and thought of what Brian had said when he gave it to me.

-----2 Weeks Before Guys First Tour-----------

"Hey baby." I said walking into our new apartment. Brian thought it would be a good idea to get one so I didn't have to live at home while he was away. I didn't complain, plus it was a big step for us.

"Hey love, did you get what you needed to?" I had to go to the grocery store and get food.

"Yup, hey we should go to the beach. It's really nice out today."

"Good idea, lets go." He looked really nervous, maybe it was because they were going on tour.

After sitting at the beach for awhile, I noticed that Brian had become even more ansy and I finally asked him what was wrong when I recieved the response,"nothing."

"Okay, well I guess we should head back, you need to start packing and stuff. Plus, we need to finishing unpacking boxes." I said as I was about to get up, however, Brian pulled me to were I was sitting between his legs and had a grip on me.Okay.

"No wait. I'm nervous so just sit still and listen okay." He said all in one breath. I replied with an ok.

"Okay, Chloe I have known you since we were 4. You've been by side through it all and have never complained once. When I first asked you out after all those years, I really thought you would laugh and say we were friends only. But you didn't, you've supported me and my dreams, the band also, and that is how I know I love you with all my heart and can't imagine you not being by my side. Chloe, i want to give you this promise ring as a sign of my love, I promise that someday I'll marry you and forever will always be by your side." He said looking at me. All I could do was nod and say I love you to. He put the ring on my left ring finger and I immediatly jumped on him and started kissing him fiercly. I know he didn't mind.

"Forever and Always." I asked.

"Always and Forever."


Pulling up into Zacky's driveway I saw Brian's car parked. Knocking on the door, Gena opened it looking frantic and woreout. I felt bad for having him escape over here. After walking into the game room, I saw both of the guys attempting to play, when all they were doing was pushing the wrong keys and yelling at eachother.

"No Syn! It's green not blue." Zacky yelled.

"It's red dumbass, I know my colors." Brian retorted back. I do feel bad, the game had ended and they were still screaming. Finally walking up to Brian, I told him to come on, in which he just decided not to fight it and go. I told them that we would pick the car up in the morning and went and grabbed Brian and drug him to the car.

"Baby, I am so sorry about earlier. I totally understand what you were saying, I had no right to yell at you.Forgive me please." He asked rubbing his hand up and down my thigh.

"Bri, I understand why you were upset but I just was doing it out of boredom, you didn't need to yell at me about it." He kept begging for forgiveness, so eventually I gave in because he was to drunk to shut up about it if I didn't. After finally getting home and getting him upstairs, I realized that he had passed out in the middle of the bed fully clothed, which meant I had the task of trying to undress him.

After getting his clothes off, I kissed him on the lips and decided to go downstairs and find something to do. Tomorrow was going to be a long day, I think it's time we have that talk I've been puting of. Sitting on the couch, I glanced at the clock and realized it was past midnight. Deciding to go to bed, I stripped down to a tank top and booty shorts and went to get into bed when i realized Brian was clinging to my pillow. He looked so cute with his smile and hugging the crap out of my pillow, but I moved him anyway. Instictevly, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me straight into his chest. No matter what tomorrow brought, for now I felt safe in his arms.I hope a fight isn't going to break out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Links:
promise ring

Sorry it took so long, college is tiring. Thank you to all that read, comment and subscribe, it really means alot to me. I'm hoping to put another chapter up sometime this weekend.