A Night To Remember

A Night To Remember - Chapter Seventeen.

Big Rob was standing inside the building. Bobbie, Becca, and I told the guys that we would go and let them get ready for the concert. They agreed and we wished them luck and said our goodbyes. The guys vanished and we waited in the lobby. We could not wait for the concert to start. Just then people started to show up. Bobbie's phone started to vibrate and she took it out and saw it was a text from Fryz. "Hey I think you should turn around. :)" it read. All three of us slowly turned around to see Fryz and Jared standing there. We walked over to them. Jared had his usual 'stank face' on. Jared then jumped a bit.
"What's wrong?" Fryz asked.
"Some girl just grabbed my ass." He said startled.
"What girl? I'm going to give her a fuete!" Fryz raised her voice.
"A what?" Jared asked confused. Fryz, Bobbie, and I started laughing because we understood the 'fuete' moment. Jared was still really confused.
"A fuete. Never mind. Just forget it." She said laughing.
"Okaayyyyy......" He said then hugging Fryz. He leaned down and kissed her.
"Would you two get a room already?" I said laughing. Then everyone started laughing. Fryz turned around did her little point with her finger.
"You need to shut up." She said smiling.
"I thought you were out of town shooting the new season of Supernatural?" Bobbie said to Jared.
"No, I am leaving next week. Why?" Jared said
"Oh no reason. I was just surprised that you were still here that's all." Bobbie said. This was kind of an awkward moment.
"I didn't know that you had gotten tickets to the concert." Becca said to Fryz.
"Yeah, I must have forgotten to tell you." Fryz said.
"Yeah, what row are you in?" I asked.
"Row F, seats 13 and 14. What about you? Oh yeah, I forgot you told me, front row center. You are all really lucky." Fryz said. The three of us gave her a devious smile.
"We know." Bobbie said sarcastically and smiling.
"You're a twit." Fryz said jokingly.
"Yeah, thanks." Bobbie said.
"You know it." Fryz said winking. All I could do was laugh. It was almost time for the concert to start. So we all agreed to head over to the doors and wait to be let in.Jared did not want to be here, but if it mad Fryz happy then he was all for it. He knew she loved the Jonas Brothers and had been wanting to see them in concert for a long time. So we approach the doors and stand there and wait. We had been the first ones there. That when all of the girls started lining up behind us. Finally the guards opened the doors and we were ready to go in. We all went in and said goodbye to Fryz and Jared and walked to the front row center to where our seats were. The room started getting loud because of all the girls running into the room to get to their seats. They were playing the boys songs over the loud speakers preparing everyone for the concert that was starting in thirty minutes. Bobbie got a text from Nick, "I hope you all are ready for the best night of your whole lives!" it read. Bobbie was anxious to see what was going to happen. She replied to the message and wrote, "We can't wait." Ten minutes passed by really fast. Only twenty minutes left. Then the lights started to go off and on warning everyone the concert was about to start. Then all of a sudden Joe, Kevin, then Nick walked out from backstage. All the girls were screaming on the top of hteir lungs. The guys looked at us and smiled. Nick winked at Bobbie and Bobbie was screaming on the inside.
"Lets get this started!" Joe screamed into the mic. There were girls screaming Joe's name along with Kevin and Nicks too. We were so lucky to have been dating these amazing guys. The one thing is that no one knew about it. We all wanted it to stay on the down low. The guys started singing their hit song "SOS" and everyone including us girls were singing along to it. Kevin did his famous dance and I absolutely loved it. They finished the song and sang a few more songs. What we didn't know was that the guys were going to announce that they were no longer single and they were dating people (us.) So we did not know what to expect.
"We would like to bring three special girls up onto the stage. Danielle, Bobbie, Becca, would you three please come up here?" Joe said. All you could hear was girls gasping and saying how it was not fair. So we all walked over to the steps leading onto the stage surprised at what just happened. So we walked onto the stage and I stood next to Kevin, Bobbie next to Nick and Becca next to Joe.
"We would each like to say something to you girls." Kevin said with a smile on his face.
"Okay, I have to say something" Joe said as he took Becca's hand. "I'm so happy that we've shared this part of our life together, My life just hasn't been the same since we've met. As of now, I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world, I love the way you make me feel when we're together. You Rock!" Joe finished. Suddenly all you could hear over his voice was girls gasping and screaming as if they were in shock. Next was Kevin.
Kevin took my hand and started to speak, "I cannot explain how you make me feel. You have changed my life in many ways. I am happy that we have had so many great memories so far together and looking forward to many more." He smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek. Some girls awed at that and others sighed really loud. Nick was the last to speak out of the three.
"I was going to tell you on the tour bus, but I decided to tell the whole world this so everyone can know." Nick was saying and he held Bobbies hands and he smiled at her. "Bobbie Green..." He paused for a few seconds. "I love you." He said to her. You could tell the girls were really upset about this but they all supported this and awed to it. Bobbie stood there in shock and her mouth was dropped open. She did not know what to do.
"Nicholas, I love you too." Bobbie said smiling. She kissed him and then hugged him. You could even seriously hear Fryz screaming in the crowd. Then after all of this. The guys decided to play a song for us. They played 'Hello Beautiful" and we were happy as we could ever be. This was absolutely the most amazing day and night of our lives.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had writers block for the most part while writing some of these chapters. but I hope this is a good chapter. I love this story so much. I'm glad you all love reading it as much as I love writing it. Bobbie should be happy in this one. : ] please write what you thought of it. This is the last chapter of this story. I hope you enjoyed it and read my others stories that are to come.