With All Of These Vampires

chaper 3

Chapter 3

Franks prov

I didn't know if i should be amazed, shocked or scared, i mean what would you feel if you just witnessed that? I just froze as Gerard began to approach me, the moonlight lit up his face making him look desirable as the soft breeze flow through his hair making it flutter and flow as he continued to walk among the gravestones. His eyes sparkled in the glistening starlight making me feel more attracted to him and his mysterious personality. I couldn't tare my gaze away from his face as if he had some sort of power over me. Before i could realise he was right in front of me fiddling with his thumbs nervously.
“Wh-what was that,” i stuttered referring to before.
He didn't answer at first instead he closed his eyes taking deep breaths shuffling his feet, i took the opportunity to examine his body, i skimmed my eyes sheepily over his body admiring his stunning beauty.
“Am just good at sport,” he finally said not looking me in the eye. Sport? No sport could master that high jump, maybe he was just a good jumper and i know he was strong after what happened with the jocks today, shrugging the ordeal off i answered simply with an ok then we began walking back to school. I wanted to believe him but i couldn't, it was something else which i couldn't put my finger on, pushing the thoughts to the back of my mind i continued staring at Gerard. Why are you so secretive? I want to know everything about you. Once we got back to school i realised how late it was.
“Fuck Gee, its 11pm the gates are locked,” i panicked thinking how the hell we were going to get in, i stared at Gerard he didn't look the slightest big worried.
“Did you just call me Gee?” he asked
“Oh...erm...yeah, if you don't like it i wont say it, i just thought it was quicker then calling you Gerard, like a nickname or something,” i rambled tripping over my words. Gerard chuckled lightly.
“Don't worry Frankie i like it,” he smiled, i smiled back.
“Frankie?”
He just smiled again then stared up at the locked gates, i turned away from a second and when i turned back Gee was on top of the gate, i gazed at him wide eyed, how the fuck did he do that?
“Give me your hand Frankie,” he said. He expected me to jump over the gate was he fucking crazy, no way on this earth am i doing that. My mind subconsciously handed out my hand to him, he grabbed him lightly before fulling me off the ground to the top of the gate, i wobbled slightly afraid i was going to pull. Shit why the fuck did i agree to this. His hand felt so cold against my skin it sent shivers down my spine, he wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Don't worry sugar,” he whispered in my ear “I do this all the time,”
Before i could say anything he tightened his grip around me and jumped off the top of the fence, i screamed like a girl and hung onto Gerard for dear life, the fence was fucking high. Gerard landed swiftly on his feet still holding me, i was breathing heavily.
“You ok Frankie?” he giggled
“That...was...not...funny,” i breathed out, i gazed around the campus then realised all the doors will be locked “ok mr smarty-pants now what? The door are locked,”
“I told you, i do this all the time,”
He grabbed my hand and dragged towards the back of the school, the cold contact made the hairs stand up the one back on my neck, if he wasn't breathing people would think he was dead! We arrived at the back of the school, why the hell did he bring me here? Its only windows...oh no.
“Forget it Gerard!” he shouted “I am not climbing through a window,”
“Why not?” he asked trying not to laugh at me
“They are really high up, how can we even get through,” i said in a matter of fact. He just rolled his eyes then lifted me up so i was on his back.
“Hang on Frankie,” he smirked
“Gerard what are you doin.....aaaaaahhh!” i screamed “GERARD!”
He had jumped onto the pipe and began crawling his way up, grabbing onto loose bricks, pipes, and holes in the wall, he laughed at my outburst as i wrapped my arms around his neck clinging onto him so i didn't fall, we finally reached a window, i peeked in realising it was his room. Mikey was pacing up and down the room. Gerard knocked on the window causing Mikey to jump in fright, he came over opening the window.
“Hey bro did i scare you?” Gerard laughed
“Yes!” he pouted, he saw me on his back and narrowed him eyebrows, he whispered something to Gerard which i couldn't make out. Mikey grabbed onto my arm hauling me inside the room.
“God bless the floor! I could kiss you!” i squealed lying flat on the floor. Gerard just chuckled at me and am sure he also rolled his eyes. Mother fucker! You sexy bitch.

Gerards prov

“Gerard you idiot, what if he finds out your a vampire, this isn't human behaviour,” Mikey whispered so only i could hear, vampires have excellent hearing and can hear things humans can't detect. I just shrugged as Mikey helped Frank craw through the window, he collapsed on the floor grateful to be inside.
“God bless you floor! I could kiss you!” he squealed hugging the floor, i chuckled and rolled my eyes. Now i really wanted to know what he was thinking, one little peek inside his head wouldn't hurt. Mother fucker! I giggled slightly i think i scared him tonight You sexy bitch! Woah! Was he thinking about me? Now am really interested. God damn Gerard having to be so god damn sexy, am sure he did that on purpose just to scare me. Meany! If he wasn't so good looking i would of...erm...meh forget it! Hmm i wonder if he's gay...or bi...well even if he's not i can still dream...ok every ones looking at you now, i think i may have zoned out.
I wanted to laugh so much, he had an conversation with himself inside his head, he's cute and he thinks am sexy!
“Sorry Frank if my idiot brother scared you tonight,” Mikey said helping him up.
“It's ok...it was kinda fun,” he smiled, that smile i could just melt “by the way who were those people Gee?”
“People?” Mikey shouted
“Yeah, erm this may sound stupid...but they looked like werewolves,” Frank half laughed
Me and Mikey looked at each other.
Gerard i know you are reading my mind at the moment, so answer this one! How the fuck are we going to explain this one. Mikey thought, luckily i was reading his mind, i sighed mentally then crossed over my thoughts to Mikey's mind.
Your the smart one you think of something, i told him to run i thought he had so i kicked their furry butts! Turned out he seen me.
Mikey turned to me giving me a angry look, if looks could kill i would be dead by now.
WHAT!
Relax Mikes i told him i was good at sport.
Did he believe?
I think so....ok we are going to have to stop this Franks looking at us strangely.
I disconnected our minds so i could no longer read my brothers mind and so i couldn't transfer any of my thoughts to him.
“Don't worry Frank, they were probably just dogs,” Mikey said
I gave him a are-you-crazy look, i knew Frank wouldn't buy that.
“Nope they weren't they looked like humans but with fur and teeth!
“Am sure it was just someone playing a joke,” i quickly said “Look at the time we should get to sleep for school, night night guys!” i quickly added changing the subject.
Everyone nodded, phew that was a close call, this is why i shouldn't make friends, next time i should be more careful. Mikey was right, Me and Mikey allowed Frank to stay in our room tonight, Frank curled up under the covers in my bed with me, once again my heart started thumping quickly. Why is it doing that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please since i love you all soooo much =] xxx