I Cannot Possibly Be in Love With...Draco Malfoy

I Cannot Possibly Be In Love With...Draco Malfoy 3

When Draco and I arrived at his house my mouth dropped. It was huge! I heard Draco chuckle and I looked over at him. "What?" I asked "Your face" he said "Well your house is twice as big as mine" I told him following him up the stairs. "I know" he said as we came to a door "This is your room" he said I opened the door and gasped, it was like a dream the walls were black, there was a king size bed with black silk sheets, a huge bathroom with black marble floor. "Wow..." I said Draco smirked and set my suitcase down. "This is amazing" I added looking around then at him, his platnium blonde hair covering hhis icy blue eyes, for some reason I started to feel something just by looking at him. *O MY GOD Please dont tell me I'm liking Ferret Boy* I thought to myself, I shook my head and laid on my bed. Draco laid right next to me, and one again I didnt tell him to get out. "Can I ask you something?" I asked Draco looked at me "Sure.." he said "Did you know I was coming here for the year?" I asked looking at him my burgundy hair fell in front of my eyes but i didnt care. Draco smirked and moved my hair showing off my blue eyes "Yea I knew.." he said I got an idea up in my head and wanted to try it out so I got a little closer to him "How come you didnt tell me?" I asked Draco smirked "That's another question" he said "Just answer it" I said, then he shrugged "Didnt want to ruin the surprise" he smirked as I got a little bit closer to him. I just nodded and looked at his lips then back at his eyes. "What are you thinking?" he asked leaning a little closer, I smirked knowing my plan was working "How badly I want to kiss you again" I said simply. Draco smirked again "Well that can be arranged" he said leaning in closer his lips barely touching mine. "On second thought...I'm hungry" I said getting up and off the bed leavign him hanging. I heard him growl then got up and took me to the kitchen. I looked in the freezer and found ice cream, then i looked around for the bowls. Draco held one in his hand "Here" he said I turned around and smiled "thanks" i said taking it from him "Do you want some?" I asked and he nodded "Sure" he said he got him self a bowl and i made ourselves both some ice cream sundeas. "Thanks" draco said when i handed him his, that was the first time I heard him say thanks "Umm your welcome" I said I sat on the counter and started to eat. After we finished our dessert Draco took mine and his bowles and put them in the sink "Thanks" i said looking around. Draco just nodded then stood infront of me with his hand on each side of me. I looked at him "What are you doing?" I asked and of course he smirked "You did that on purpose didnt you?" he asked "Did what?" i asked innocently and he wrapped my legs around his waist and got closer to me. "planning on tricking me to kiss you werent you" he said*. My mouth dropped "What? No why would I want you to kiss me?" I asked innocently again. Draco shrugged "I dont know mayb cause you're too scared to kiss me so you want me to kiss you again" I looked at him "Nice theory but no" I said Draco smirked "Too bad" he said I looked at him confusingly then I felt his lips crash onto mine pationatly, but thats not all I KISSED HIM BACK.....AGAIN!! *Why do I keep kissing him back?* I thought wrapping my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer to his body. I quickly pulled away and was about to slap him again but he caught my hnd and smirked "Not this time...my parents are gone for the summer" he added my mouth dropped realizing I was stcuk with this sarcastic, stupid, mean yet hot sedutcive guy that i hated so very much. We were looking deep into each others eyes getting lost in them. I quickly kissed him then he kissed me back as well, he unwrapped my legs then laid me on the counter getting ontop of me we started to make out again roughly yet pationatly. My hands were roaming all over his bodyas his hand was on my lower back bringing me closer to him. The intensity rising and we could both feel it by the way we were kissing each other. I started to nibble on his lower lip teasingly he growled and let his tongue explore my mouth, our tongues danced together for awhile till I pulled away. He looked at me confused "Whats wrong?" he asked "Nothing...I'm tired and I'm going to bed" I told him shoving him off me while getting off the counter "youre kidding right?" he asked and I shook my head "No...i'm going to bed...night night" I said going up to my room with a smirk.
♠ ♠ ♠
* sorry if that sentence didnt make sence but he was meanign her plan
Hope your liked it chapter 4 will be up tomorrow