Blood, Sex and Booze

Never Trust A Dirnt In Jamaica.

Randi's POV. Jamiaca.

Mike and I finally got to the hotel where we were saying at; and it was beautiful. The entrance had a huge fountain in the middle, and there were families with small children surrounding it and throwing pennies. The little kids were so happy to throw the penny, which made me think of my childhood days. I hated my mom. She was always a really big bitch, litterally. I would stay in my room all day, everyday because of her. I would usualy lock my door, keep my TV on, and walk to a friends house in the middle of the night when her and her many boyfriends would stay up late and have sex every other week. It was a lifestyle that I chose not to live and I didn't want to stay and put up with it. But of course, she would never know when I was gone, because... well, she was too 'busy'.

"Do you like it here?" Mike asked me. I came back to reality and looked at him, carrying my suitcase in my right hand.

"What?" I asked, not fully understanding what he asked.

"I said, do you like it here?" He stated.

"Oh! Yeah, I love it," I said, hugging him. He smiled and we both walked up to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" The man asked. He was wearing a maroon suit with gold buttons and a little black hat. His name tag read 'Steve'. He had sort of gray and brown hair, and it was buzzed short. He had clear skin and blue eyes and his smile was like as if you knew him your whole life. He seemed really familiar to me. I looked at his hand, he was married.

"Yes, we'd like a room for two, please?" Mike said in his innocent voice.

"Would you like the swimming pool privilage? It's very nice. It's an indoor and there's at least three slides and it's large."

Mike looked at me, "would you want that?"

"Sure! It's fine."

"Yes, we'd like that," Mike said again.

Steve punched in whatever he had to punch into the computer then handed us a key. Mike twisted it around his index finger then caught it.

"Thanks," he said. We walked away and took the elevator up to the third floor. When the doors opened, it revealed a very clean white hallway with lavendar carpet. The rooms had the numbers on it written in gold.

"How much exactly was this hotel?" I asked Mike, almost laughing.

"No need to ask about prices, dear," he said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and we finally got to room number 12. He un-locked the door and held it open for me.

"Ladies first," he smiled.

"Right."

I went in and the room was huge. It had a bed with enough pillows to last a lifetime and white blankets with a black metal frame. I sat my stuff down and went straight to the window.

"Wow, Mike, this is great!" I gasped. He came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

"I knew you'd like it," he said.

"I love it." I turned around and kissed his face.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know, let's go to the beach!" Mike sighed. He didn't like taking his shirt off in the public, he thought he was too scrawny looking and pale. I changed into my bikini, then put a pair of boy's swim trunks and put on my sandals with sunglasses and my hair up, leaving my bleach blonde bangs hanging over my left eye.

"Mike, honey, are you ready?" I called to the bathroom.

"Don't make me come out!"

"You're coming out!"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" I yelled and charged to the bathroom door. I stomped as loud as I could so he would hear me. I heard him squeal then opened the door. He stood in the doorway with his swimming trunks on, guy sandals, and his black sunglasses on his head.

"You don't look bad! Now come on!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door. We finally made it to the beach and he had his sunglasses over his eyes so nobody could recognize him, even if we were nowhere near the U.S. We finally found a spot on the sand and put our towels down. I kicked off my sandals, as he did, and I ran into the water. I jumped in and I heard him laughing as I stood back up and pushed the hair out of my face. He walked slowly towards the edge of the water, as if he was scared of it and laughed nervously.

"Why are you not getting in?" I asked him.

"I'm scared..."

"Of what exactly? We're fine."

"Um, nothing..."

"Don't hide it, Michael!"

"Nothing, Miranda!" He said and crossed his arms.

"You're thirty-two and you're still acting like a little kid," I said and stood in front of him.

"You don't have a problem with Tre!"

I rolled my eyes, "that's because he was born that way! He can't help it." Mike pouted some more and finally followed me into the water. He gasped at first at the cold water but then quickly got used to it as he swam deeper into the ocean.

Tre's POV. Oakland, California.

"I love you," I said holding Marty in my arms.

"I love you too, Tre."

"I love you," I said again.

"I love you too."

"Guess what!" I said like a little kid.

"What?" She looked down at me.

"I love you," I said with a cheesy smile. She glared at me and didn't pat my head this time.

"What?!" I squealed.

"Nothing," she laughed. "You're so... unpredictable, Tre."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, almost offended.

She closed her eyes and shook her hand, "you sound like Alyssa. You need to learn more words."

"Why am I so unpredictable?! What does it even mean?!"

"It means that I never know what you're going to do next," she sighed.

"Oh, right," I said and sat down.

"It's not a bad thing though!" She said and sat next to me.

"It sounds like it is..."

"Don't be such a baby," she said and hugged me.

Billie's POV.

"What do you think Randi and Mike are doing?" I asked Alyssa as we sat across from eachother cross-legged on the couch with Abby as she watched her daily Barney.

"Knowing Randi, she's probably doing everything she can from Mike getting her even in the room," she said laughing as she took a bite of her Oreo. I laughed at that too, knowing that Mike would eventually get frustrated.

"What do you think?" She asked me.

"Well," I said finishing the cookie. "I have to agree with you, I can so see Randi doing something like that."

Mike's POV. Jamaica.

"Randi! I'm tired," I whined as I laid down on the towel. She was walking up to her towel and I decided to grab her ankle and make her trip. She screamed and fell face first. I laughed at the sight of her fall. She got up and attacked me. I screamed like a girl and I saw many people look over at me and give me weird looks.

"Alright! Alright!" I yelled. "Stop it!"

Randi stood up and put her hands on her hips in victory.

"Don't act so victorious!" I sneered.

"Well, I won," she said and sat down.

"You don't always win at everything," I mumbled.

"What was that?" She asked and held up a fist, threatening to punch me.

"Nothing, dear. I love you," I said with a cheesy smile. She laughed and shook her head.

"I love you too, let's go back to the hotel."

We gathered our things and eventually made our way back to the hotel. It wasn't a long walk, but it was long enough for me to stop every five minutes and sit down.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lmfao. The title made me laugh. x )

xoxo- Adie.