My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

I Wouldn't Have Even Dreamed This To Happen

"So…” Jayne asked expectantly as I walked through the office doors.

"So what?" I asked stupidly.

"So what happened?" she asked wanting all the gossip which she wasn't going to get.

"Oh nothing really we just went to Starbucks had a coffee and chatted for a while" I said as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

"Oh so nothing else then… No phone number or anything" she asked eagerly reaching for my bag.

"Well. . ." I said pulling out a piece of paper from my bag and showing her.

"OH MY GOD YOU GOT HIS MOBILE NUMBER AND HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS. . . YOU LUCKY BITCH" she emphasized on the word bitch with great force while grabbing the paper from my hands and studying it carefully.

"And he kissed me goodbye" I added rather smugly.

"Oh I so wish I was you" she said in a whiny way which really was annoying.

"ha-ha for I have a mystical way about me that makes famous hot dudes want to give me their numbers and buy me lunch" I said in a weird evil sarcastic voice as well as doing the Mr Burns hand movement thing from the Simpson’s "I wish ’cause then people like Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, Pete Wentz, Gerard Way and loads of other dudes would be after me… and I cant exactly see a line of dudes following me can you?" I said all in one go, in a sarcastic voice and now slightly out of breath.

"Well you have one right…” I looked at her confusedly "Pete Wentz!" she said smiling like the cat from Alice in Wonderland which I can’t help but laugh at. I shook my head slightly and go to my office "What you going to do?" she asked questioningly.

"What any self respecting girl would do. . ."

"And that is?" she asked, is she seriously this slow?

"Send him an E-mail dumb-ass" she looked at me with a hurtful stare then the puppy dog pout "Aw Diddums" I said in that freaky voice that parent’s do to little kids "Want to write it with me?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Yeah!" she said eagerly. We both walk into my office and turn on the computer and then adding Pete to my contact list. He’s already on-line.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: Hello stranger.

Life Rocks and So Do Me Stripy Socks says: Hi!

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: So how are you Peter Panda?

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Haven’t changed since the last time we spoke.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: Well that’s good then and I’m good too encase you’re wondering.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: very good.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: Oh yeah my mate Jayne is here too.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: okay then Hi Jayne.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: Jay Says Hi.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: All the guys are here too by the way.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: Hi dudes.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Be right Back killing them.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: NO don’t kill my love from Jay.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Back and muhahahaha I killed them all!!!

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: NO! ‘Cause that means their no more F.O.B!!

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: oops!! Oh well I’m the best/

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: here yeah Ha-ha NO from Jay.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: AW that hurt right here *holds hand to heart*

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: AW *Hugs* by the way you’re privileged I never hug anyone.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Pete wants you Destiny from Joe xx

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: NO I DON'T HE'S LYING!

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: yep OK then…

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: anyway moving swiftly on love the Display Picture I have no idea who they are though…

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: I don’t know some freaks in a band I think… they something called fall out chicks or something they look a right state *laughs*

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Aw don’t you love me anymore?

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: When did I say I loved you? You must confuse me with someone who gives a flying fuck.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: UH such harsh words for such a fair beauty and anyway I know you love me.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: how is that then?

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: I have spies on the inside and many reasons.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: oh do shut up Peter panda.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: oh go on say it you love me I no you do why not admit it.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: NEVER! FREEDOM!

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Postman Pat here you must love him because you want to be the friction in his girlie skinny jeans!

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: My jeans are not girlie!

The conversation goes on like this for some time until we decide to go on Google and video search Dance Dance and watch Pete having his mini seizure

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: Pete I can see you and you’re having a seizure!!!!

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: WHAT! HOW!?

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: *laughs* We’re watching Dance Dance Video and you look like you’re having mini seizures Ha-ha.

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: I had to… They made me.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: who? Did the voices tell you to do it?

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: Nope all they tell me is that you want me…

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: I DO NOT WANT YOU I JUST LIKE YOU

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: well that’s good ‘cause I like you… Nothing more *does shifty eyes*

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: *smiles insanely*

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: what time you finish work?

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: about 6:30 then I got 2 weeks off for a holiday!!!!! Going nowhere I just wanted the time off muhahahaha

Life Rocks and So Do My Stripy Socks says: ooh that’s good ‘because we were wondering do you and Jay want to come out with me and the dudes?

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: well err . . . OK since you asked so nicely.

I glance at the clock on the wall and its 4:30 already and get all excited and make a plan.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: I'm going to be 'ill' so I can get off work early and poor Jay will have to help me get home and catch the 'bug' as well Ha-ha I love this sort of thing *smiles and does happy dance*. . . *falls off chair*

Life Rocks and So does My Stripy Socks says: OK then I didn’t know you were that desperate to see us Ha-ha! Anyway see you in about 45 minutes then since you’re going to be 'ill'

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: yep I’ll be with a very hyper Jay … You might want to warn the others ‘cause she mite try and hug them… she’s very affectionate… Its scary really… Like the time we think we saw David Tennant she ran over to him and hugged him and he was like OK then I guess you like me then and it was very funny but anyway don’t get side tracked Dest where were we?

Life Rocks and So Does My Stripy Socks says: well you were going on about Jay being affectionate and then went in a world of your own…

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: ah yes anyway where you want to meet?

Life Rocks and So Does My Stripy Socks says: where do you live and we'll come to you.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: oh so you want my address now. . .STALKER!

Life Rocks and So Does My Stripy Socks says: I’m not the stalker but if you want to go out with us all you have to tell me.

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: yeah good point anyway its 85 Faithless Road see you in 45 minutes.

Life Rocks and So Does My Stripy Socks says: OK then Dest see you then Bye bye xxx

Music Is The Only Thing That Keeps Me Sane says: bye bye Jay says bye bye too xxxxx *hugs*

And he goes offline and so do I. We walk out of my office and go to Mr Cartwright’s office and knock on the door.

"Come in" he called through, we walk through to him.

"Dest is seriously ill she’s just thrown up and stuff I don’t think you want to know I’m going to take her home and I don’t feel to well either" she said really putting it on.

"Okay then just don’t be sick on me" he said trying to be funny and failed miserably may I add, we turned around and walked out of his office and ran to my car and jumped in.

"So we've got about 40 minutes to get ready for Fall Out Boy… I'll never be ready in time" I said in a slight panicky voice.

"Calm down you'll be fine" Jayne said surprisingly calm "Just get home so we will have time" she said in a slightly panicky voice.

"We’ll be fine I mean it's only Pete I mean I had lunch with him for fucks sake" I said trying to calm myself down.

"Yeah but I didn't" she was getting quite freaked out now but hey we’re almost home.

"OK then I'm going to have a shower 'cause I need one" I said with a sort of smile.

"Yeah well I'm Going to run home for a min and get changed I’ll be back in around 10 minutes is that okay?" she asked and not caring for the answer since she was already half way out the door.

"Yeah just use your key when you come back because I might be in the shower still" I said to myself whilst walking through to the bathroom…

-At The Same time-

-From Pete’s Point Of View-

"Come on guys we got to meet them in 20 minutes we can’t be late" I said walking through to my room.

"Calm down just because you want to see you little friend…” Joe said walking into my room as I were changing tee's.

"She’s not little, slightly short but that’s bedside’s the point” I protested as I pulled my tee over my head “And she’s just great don’t be mean Joey… Just because you can’t get a friend or a girlfriend for that matter” I said sarcastically, he thumps my arm.

"Look who’s being mean now…" he said running out of my room to a safe distance "In his girlie skinny leg jeans you poof"

"I AM NOT A POOF AND THESE ARE NOT GIRLIE JEANS!" I yelled at him slamming the door in his face. I take my phone from trouser pocket and dial Brendon’s number “They’re not girlie… they’re skinny jeans… I just happened to get them in a girls shop…”

"Hi Brenny Bear its Pete where are you and how fast can you get down here?" I asked all in one go.

"One thing not far and about ten minutes and another why?" he asked in his usual confused way.

"Meeting a friend she’s cool you'll like and bring Friends a.k.a the only ones you have Ry, J-walk and Spen, it that all cool with you" I said trying to confuse him.

"Err . . . OK then where you want to meet?" he asked getting his sense back well I think.

"Home . . . My home that is" I said trying less to confuse him.

"OK then see you in ten" he said just about to put the phone down.

"Oh yeah her mate Jayne is a little actually a lot affectionate so she mite hug you and stuff so you have been warned and I have no idea what Dest will do so any bare with me and bye see you in ten" I said putting the phone down not knowing if he got a word of that but hey who cares any more.

-Time Elapse, Later-

##Ding Dong##

I run for the door but Andy gets there before I do and opens it.

"HI Bren, Ry, J-Walk and not forgetting Spen" he said as they walked though the door.

"Pete what was that about hugging and people?" he asked confused as usual.

"Oh nothing you'll find out" I said smiling like a lunatic "we better move it ‘cause we'll have to walk… Pat… Joe, we’ve got to go!" I said well more like yelled and didn’t really say more like stated.

"You know where you’re going Pete?" Joe asked as he walked out from the toilet.

"Yes mother" I said with a sigh "Come on" I said running down the road with the rest of them behind, Brendon and Ryan were the closest which is strange really but oh well you'll be at Destiny’s soon enough.