My Heart Is The Worst Kind Of Weapon

Just A Casual Day With Some Friends...

-Still In Pete’s Point Of View-

I knocked on her door with all the guys behind me, I ran my hand through my hair and wait for her to open the door and no-one answers.

"Hi Pete" said a voice from behind me, I turned around confusingly and see its Jayne.

"Hey Jayne" I said with a smile.

"Its Jay or Jane but mostly Jay" she said, well contradicted.

"Sorry miss affectionate oh yeah that's your new nick name now" I said with a sarcastic smirk "Anyway Bren, Ryan, Jon and Spenc here too if that's OK with you and Dest. . .why isn't she answering her door?" I asked curiously.

"She’s probably still in the shower the dumb-ass I'll let us in" she said pushing in front of me and pushing here key in the lock and opening the door. I heard running water and singing.

"You've got your airplane
And I've got the plain air of here
You're gone and I've gone insane
Oh when will you reappear
I'm just some new kid
Who can't get his mind off of you
And I know that it's stupid

Cause you've got Hawaii
And I've gotten no letters from you
I should stop whining
Cause it’s only been a day or two...
I don't know what you did
But you got me to fall for you
I know it’s stupid

Your families’ rad and I
Wish that they were here today
But they're thousands and thousands of miles away
I felt so bad when your mom
Caught us eating ice cream in your
Room at three in the morning

'Cause id hate for her
To not want me around her daughter cause my heart stops every time

You've got Polaroid
And you even know how to rhyme
Id be overjoyed
If we could just hang out sometime
I don't know what you did
But you got me to fall for you
And I know that it’s stupid
But you know that I try

You’re drawing's rad and I
Put in on my wall and I made
Sure it wouldn't fall cause if it did
My straw wrapper might tear
And there would be no knot and I would
Feel like id been shot right through the heart

And id fall apart but id remember how
My heart stops every time

You are so special
I just hope that we can be friends
I'll wait forever
But I guess that it all depends
On you and yours
So come on and dance with me
Cause you are so special

I hope that this makes you smile
And you might stay that way for a while
Cause you deserve every grin that you get
And you'll get em a lot from me
Uh ho, uh ho

You are so special
I just hope that we can be friends
I'll wait forever
But I guess that it all depends
On you and yours
So come on and dance with me
Cause you are so special

And my heart stops every time"

I guessed it was Dest; she was a very good singer better than these so called Pop stars and people, far better. I push open the door to her bathroom and the water stops running.

"Jay is that you?" she called out.

"Nope guess again" I said walking in and leaning against the wall.

"Pete?" she asked curiously, and then she poked her head round the shower door "how did you get in?"

"Jay let us in… All of us even Panic as you know them" I said with a smile across my face seeing her face light up when I said Panic was a picture.

"Brendon Urie is in my house" she said excitedly.

"Yep and so is Ryan, Jon and Spence and all the rest of my lot of course" I said still smiling.

"Close your eyes for a sec please" she said well asked "I need a towel" I did as she asked "OK I'm reasonable" I open my eyes and see her right in front of me, she’s smiling insanely, I kiss her on the forehead and she kisses me lightly back on the lips and walks past me through to the living room where everyone else was...

-Destiny’s Point Of View-

"HI GUYS!" I almost yelled as I entered the room.

"Dest go put some clothes on" Jay said to me as you walked in.

"Oh your nice, no hello or nothing just go put some clothes on … I’m not naked I am covered up" I said sarcastically.

"Go on go naked we need something to look at" Brendon said with a smirk "oh yeah I'm Bren…” I cut him off.

"Yes I know who you are, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you…” I turned around and look at Pete "and of course you . . . Well I'll just go get dressed and be back before you can sing I write Sins Not Tragedies" I said with a smile across my face and walk into my room and shut the door behind myself, I could faintly hear some laughs and some random words being yelled but hey they're happy so I cant really complain. I grab some underwear, red tee and pair of skinny leg black jeans and get changed and Quickly fix my hair so it looks half human, in all it takes about 15 minutes to look like what I'd would call human with make-up and everything. I open the door and everyone looks at me.

"Hey Pete she’s got your trousers on" Joe said to him as I walked in the room.

"No I haven't, these are from Primark" I said trying to defend Pete.

"Fine the I wont argue with a lady although I shouldn't argue with Pete then" he said laughing slightly.

"Oh shut up Joe!" Pete said, in a hurt pretend tone.

"Anyway I'm Human again…” Jay cut me off.

"You were never human what are you going on about" she said sarcastically.

"Uh that hurt Jay" I said in a crying sort way holding my hand to your nose pretending to cry.

"Aw Dest tell Brenny Bear all about it" he said pushing Pete off the space next to him on the sofa and tapping it for me to sit down, I jumped at the chance and sit down next to him before Pete could even think "Aw Dest what did the mean lady say?" he said putting his arm around me and cuddled into him which felt slightly strange considering you had Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco looking at you.

"The mean lady made me cry" I said pointing to her, Jay was sat in between Pat and Andy with Joe next to Andy "I need a hug" I said and Brendon Hugged tight, which felt SO sweet I just love him, but the moment didn't last long because Pete sat on top of me.

"Aw don't you love me no more" he said doing puppy dog eyes.

"Hey I made the puppy dog look" Brendon said doing his puppy dog impression.

"aw your both SO cute" I said kissing Pete first then Brendon the both smiled and kissed me on the cheek at the same time "see I'm irresistible" I looked at Jay who was laughing slightly "see I do have that mystical thing about me" I said laughing slightly, she was now almost laughing uncontrollably.

"OK then what’s this so called mystical way you have then?" Pete asked with a smirk on his face.

"Never you mind… Now please get off your breaking my legs" I said in pain slightly but he wouldn't budge "please Petey" I said fluttering my eyelashes.

"Oh just get off the Girl!" Ryan said walking up to him and pulling him off.

"Thanks Ryan" I said getting up giving him a slight hug .

"Dest you’re hugging everyone it’s not like you" Jay said a little confused and surprised.

"Well . . . Oh well" I said smiling just about to sit down when Pete sits down where I was.

"Now I can't break your legs" he said smiling and pulling me down onto him , I swung my legs across Brendon so I was laying across Pete Brendon and Jon, Ryan gets away and doesn't have me laying on him.

"Spence you look bored" I said to him because has sitting on him own in the chair "Are you?"

"Nope I'm fine, just hungry" he said with a slight frown.

"Aw Jay go get him something" I look at her she’s giving her uh-why-me look.

"Why me?" she asked questioningly.

"because I've got guests and you know where everything is and I cant move" I tried and get off and Pete and Brendon grab hold of you so I cant move "see" I said trying to prove a point.

"Fine then you lazy ass" she said getting up and walking to the kitchen, then coming back in with the phone "who wants Pizza?" she said with excitement in her voice.

"Me" all of them said in unison I just looked at Jay and Burst out laughing.

"What’s up with you?" Brendon asked slightly confused.

"She has a problem is spontaneous laughter syndrome" Jay said keeping a straight face and thinking he actually believed her.

"Yeah sure" Pete said not convinced.

"No it’s just an inside joke we have no need to worry" I said still laughing slightly.

"Anyway I'll just phone for the pizza's" Jay said leaving the room for some peace so she can talk.

"SO..." I said while they was a silence then Pete started tickling me like mad "oh…god...no" I said in between fits of laughter, then Brendon joined in "No. please stop…” they payed no attention to my plea's "why. Are you doing this? To me…”

"'cause its fun" Pete said evilly, by now I was laughing so hard your crying.

"Please stop please!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"It’ll cost you" Pet said even more evilly than before.

"What...anything. I promise" I screamed not caring what it was.

"Well...a kiss…“Brendon stopped for a moment and so did Pete "Both of us" they looked at me with smiles and I smiled back, hey that wont be too bad kissing Pete and Brendon I mean who would mind.

"Well first…“I said standing up "you got to catch me first" I said running out of the room upstairs to my room with Pete and Bren not far behind.

"Dest oh where are you" I hear Pete say from behind the door.

"come on Dest all we want is a little kiss or we'll tickle you again" Bren said from behind the door I walk to the door and open it slightly and they push it and I go flying onto the floor and they jump on me.

"aaaaaahhhhhhhh help I'm being attacked be the killer freaks!" I yelled at the top of my voice, the whole street could probably hear me but oh well.

"Give me a kiss and I'll get off" Pete said giving an evil smirk.

"fine then" I said pulling him closer to me and kiss him, I ran my hands through his hair and pull him closer to me, closer than before, I could feel his tongue touching the top of my mouth, I never thought I'd be snogging Pete Wentz but hey I am and I'm not exactly going to complain am I?

I pull away slightly and smile and he smiles back, I stared into his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and feel like nothing could ever ruin this moment.

"Now my turn!" well almost nothing, trust Brendon to ruin the best moment of my life

"way to go Brendon I could of got another if you didn't interrupt then" Pete said looking at him but still smiling and got up off me and sat on the edge of my bed and pulled myself up and leaned against his legs.

"Well where’s mine then?" he said with his puppy dog eyes, I stuck my hand out to him and he takes it and pulls me up.

"Here" I said just before I kissed him, not quiet as much as Pete but a lot, I ran my hands through his hair and pull away slightly "good enough for you?" I said with a smile he smiles back.

"Yep I can live with that" I laugh slightly and go to sit on Pete, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me in tight.

"See like I said you do love me" I looked at him and smile I know he's right and so does he and Brendon Knows as well, well I think he does.

"Love me too?" Brendon said with a pout

"of course I do" I said smiling, I never thought I'd have kissed both Pete and Brendon in the same night let alone ever kissing them, the door bell goes.

"Food!" Pete and Brendon said in unison, I jump off Pete and race down the stairs and answer the door with Pete and Bren behind.

"Three pizza's for a Jayne Kandston" the dude said holding them towards us.

"Yeah how much?" I asked getting the money out of your pocket

"15 quid" he said in a chavy ish voice I handed him the money and he hands me the pizza's which I gave to Pete who gives them to Bren who runs into where everyone was sitting down, I shut the door and go to run into where everyone was but Pete grabs my arm I turn around and he kisses me, his arms wrap around my waist and my arms go around his neck and I ran my fingers through his hair he walks me backwards and pushes me against the wall and puts his arms on the wall so I cant move I pull away slightly and stare into his eyes, his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes that so many girls wish that they could stare into "what was that for?" I asked gently with a smile.

"I couldn't resist" he said walking through to the living room I grab his hand and slide my fingers in between his, he looks at me and smiles.

"What took you so long?" Brendon asked as Pete sits down next to him and I sit on his lap resting my head on his shoulder

"nothing" he said looking at me and smiling a smile I just cant resist, who could resist that smile or those eyes, no-one could that's who.