Status: COMPLETED!

Shatter

Smackdown!

It wasn’t half bad.

And I probably wouldn’t have stopped kissing him if it weren’t for two things.

One, my sanity was screaming that I’d only known him for what, a day? And we’re kissing?

Two, Tristan was standing right there. I didn’t want to hurt him further by kissing the thing he hated most.

So I pushed Ben off. “What the hell?!” I demanded.

He smirked.

And that was what set me off. But, you know, if anyone asks, my hand acted of its own accord. I had nothing to do with it what-so-ever.

My hand raised itself and came down across his face. And man did I put some force into that one.

His face was empty of every emotion except for pure shock. I was a little startled that I’d had the gall to do it, so my face probably looked similar. I quickly got over this, however, and strode off in the other direction, towards Tristan, whose face held no emotion.

I wavered between the two.

If I go with Ben, God only knows what he’ll try next. Tristan’s definitely a much safer bet.

I approached him with hesitation. When we came face to face, his was radiant and full of joy. “I knew he was an ass.” He remarked, and I laughed. From the corner of my eye, I swear I saw Ben glower at us.

Whatever. Maybe next time, he’ll think twice before making a move like that. And to think he only did it to piss Tristan off!

I shook my head.What an asshole.

“May I do the honors?” He said, bowing. But unlike Ben, Tristan was being sincere.

I smiled. “Why yes, you may.”

Then he offered me his arm, and we walked inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's about to be a what?
GIRLFIGHTTTTTT

oh wow. That song is OLD.
But I still wanna listen to it. :]
Yes, I am a ghetto white girl.
Deal with it.
:]

Mwuah.<3
~Chez