Shameless

Too Close For Comfort

The tears continued to roll down my face.

Five minutes passed, and then I heard my cell phone ringing.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (say you mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)


"Hey Jasey," I said, answering the phone.

And yeah, each of the girl's songs was their ringtone.

SO WHAT!

"Hi mother, can I please have permission to stay at Nana and Gramp's house tonight?" she asked.

I sighed. "Of course you can baby, call me tomorrow ok?"

"Yeh, kay. Bye."

"Bye Jasey, I love you, good night."

She paused. "Ditto bye mother."

Then she hung up.

I sighed and stood up. I put the ice cream back in the freezer and washed my basically unused spoon.

I walked into my room to see none other than Alexander William Gaskarth laying on my bed, going through one of my old scrapbooks.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Seducing you. Aren't scrapbooks just so sexy?"

"Get out, Alex." I said, tearing up again. Why can't I be around this kid without crying?!

He closed the scrapbook and stood up. He took two steps forward and was now standing in front of me, body pressed into mine. I tried to step back but his hand was on my lower back, holding me in place.

"Lilliana, just think about this. Jasey would love it so much if we were a family," he said, leaning closer. I tried to push him away.

"I have two other daughters who would just adore me to marry their fathers too," I replied, pushing my hand into his chest harder, sadly attempting to push him away as he held me tighter. "I don't understand why Jasey would be the one with that opportunity."

"Maria and Holly still like you. Wouldn't you like to have your little firstborn not shun you anymore?" he asked, his lips getting dangerously close.

"She doesn't shun me," I whispered. I found my hand pushing him away was involuntarily losing its strength, and my eyes began to close as he leaned closer.

I've got your picture, I'm coming with you,
Dear Maria, count me in,
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle
And I'm the pen


He released me and I pulled away, putting my phone to my ear.

"Hey Maria," I said.

"HI MOMMY!" she yelled. "Okay, okay, okay, so me and daddy were wondering if you want to come to Chuck E. Cheese with us!"

"Haha, I think I'm going to have to rain check that one, baby," I replied.

"AW, MOMMY! Daddy said he'll buy your tokens!"

"Well you tell him to give you my tokens, okay? I'm sorry sweetheart but I can't go right now."

"...ok fine. BYE MOMMY! I love you see you later."

"I love you too, Maria, have fun," I replied.

"KAY! Bye!"

I hung up.

I immediately found myself with arms wrapped around me again.

I looked into Alex's eyes and did something I never thought I'd do...
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA cliffhanger.

Comments?

xox
LOVE YOU ALLL,
PAiGE<3