Not just a Rockstar anymore.-Unactive

Don't Do Anything X-Rated

Brian pulled up to the house and got out to open the door before Ashley went crazy.
"Relax little girl, they're not gonna disappear on you!" Jimmy laughed as he and the others walked in.

They all settled down in the lounge and began giving her the presents.
"Open mine first!" Zacky announced as he gave an envelope, she opened it to find two tickets to the Metalica concert in ten days.
"No way!? Zacky you're the man!" she beamed as she gave him a high-five.
Next she opened Johnny's gift.

"Aw, Johnny?" Ashley smiled as she opened a little velvet box to reveal a 22crt. diamond bracelet with silver outline, "It's beautiful, thank you!" she finshed pulling him into a tight hug.
"Glad you like it." he replied.
"Mine next!" Matt shouted as he pushed the huge box towards her, she ripped the paper off to see a fender stratocaster with a pink amp.
"Wow!"
"I know you're always using our guitars so I thought you'd like your own." he said as she studied the box, "Thanks Matt, it's pretty." she giggled as she hugged him.

"Jimmy want's to give his present now!" Jimmy screamed as he ran upstairs, everyone gave a confused look.
"He's not giving me a strip tease is he?" Ashley questioned as he came back down the stairs with a box in his arms.
"That was my second idea but I thought you'd like this more." he replied as he set the box down carefully, Ashley knelt down infront of it and lifted the lid.
"Oh my god!" she laughed as a baby siberian husky jumped up out of the box, she picked it up and stroked it gently.

"He is so cute. Does he have a name?" she asked as he started licking her cheek.
"Nope, you have the liberty of naming the canine." Jimmy smiled as Ashley sat down with the dog on her lap.
"I'm going to call him Benjimin." she announced, Matt gave her a weird look,
"Benjimin?" he asked.
"Yes, Benjimin. What's wrong with it?" Ashley asked back, raising her eyebrow,
"Nothing, it's a lovely name." Matt finished as he rolled his eyes.

"Then it's settled." she smiled as she let the small dog jump off her lap and explore his new surroundings.
"Get up. We're going outside." Brian said as he got up and pulled Ashley with him.

He stopped before opening the front door, "Close your eyes." he whispered, Ashley did as she was told and held her hands out to be guided.
Brian led her out the door and down the driveway, he stopped as let go of her hands.
"You can open them now." he said as Ashley's eyes fluttered open to see a black convetable car sitting infront of her.
"Holy shit!" she breathed as she walked towards the car.

"Do you like it?" Brian asked, he got slightly nervous when she didn't reply.
She turned back around and lunged at her dad with her arms open, "Thank you so much. I can't believe you got me a bloody car!" she screamed as her arms wrapped around him tightly.
Brian sighed in relief, "Glad you like it." he smiled as he hugged her back.

"Sorry to break the sentimental moment but can we go inside? It's fucking cold!" Zacky shouted as they all retreated back into the house.

An hour passed and Johnny, Val and Zacky had gone upstairs to bed which left Ashley, Brian, Jimmy, Matt and Jack sitting in the lounge.
"I think I sould get going now, I got work tommorow." Jack began as he got up off the couch, "Shit, Val drove me here." he moaned as he started to sit back down, but Ashley stopped him.
"I can drive you." she said as she stood up and walked towards her bofriend.
"What?" Jack and Brian questioned in unison, but Brian's voice had a mixture of annoyance and worry.

"Come on, it'll give me a chance to take my new ride out for a spin. I could sleep over and then come back tomorrow." she finished, Jack nodded in agreement but Brian's response was the opposite.

"I'll drive him, it's late and you could get into an accident." he interupted, Matt rolled his eyes as he played with Benjimin.
"Aw please dad, I'm a careful driver. We'll get to Jack's in no time." she pleaded, Brian crossed his arms and gave Jack a firm look.
"That's not the part I'm worried about Ashley." he muttered, Ashley huffed and started to walk upstairs, "I'll just get some stuff and we can get going."

He shot her a look but she simply smiled at him and went to her bedroom.

"So Jack, how's it going with Ashley?" Jimmy spoke up.
"Real god actually." Jack replied awkwardly.
Jimmy started walking around the lounge, "And you're twentyone, right?" he continued to ask.
Jack nodded as he swayed back and forth on his heels.
"Jimmy leave him alone." Matt groaned, but was ignored.

"Would you say you're a respectable genltman?"
"Yeh, I'd never make Ashley do anything she wasn't ready for." Jack replied as Ashley came back down the stairs in a tank top and tracksuit bottoms.

"Ready?" she asked as she eyed the two rockstars carefully.
Jack nodded as they both headed for the door, "Hey, don't I get a 'goodbye'?" Brian asked as Ashley turned on her heel and walked towards her dad.

"Please be careful princess." he whispered as they hugged one another.
"No sweat, I'll drive slow." she replied as they pulled away, Brian sighed deeply and kissed his daughter on the forehead.
"That's not what I was talking about." he said as she caught on, she smiled and moved closse to his face.
"He has a spare room." he felt slightly relieved by those words but still reluctant about the whole situation.
"Bye bye cutie pie." Ashley cooed as she kissed her little dog on the nose which he returned,
"Later Jimmy." she called as she walked away.
"Don't do anything X-rated!" he called back, she laughed and the door slammed shut.

There was silence until Jimmy spoke up.
"So.."
"I shouldn't of let her go." Brian said as he got up and started pacing the floor, "Maybe it's not too late to call her and.." Matt interupted him,
"Brian, chill. She will be fine, if she's anything like you then.."
"Oh god, I hope she isn't. I was fucked up when I was 19years old." Brian slumped onto the sofa, "She's never spent the night there before. I just hope she doesn't do anything stupid with him."

"Ashley's probably done it a hundred times before now with old Jack so I wouldn't be worried." Jimmy stated as he played tug with Benjimin.
"Jimmy!" Matt warned but Brian had his head in his hands looking like he was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"I'm going to bed." he said briefly and made his way up the stairs, Matt and Jimmy watched until they couldn't see him anymore.
"He needs to lighten up real bad." Jimmy smirked.

"Shut up, you'd be the same if you were in his situation. Imagine your daughter sleeping over at her boyfriends for the first time and see what thoughts start to run through your head."
Matt replied.
"Eww, nasty." Jimmy mumbled as he laid on the ground.
"He won't do anything anyway. He didn't even get her a present." Matt said between yawns,
"Maybe he was waiting until they got home." Jimmy sighed.

They looked at eachother.
"This is becoming weird and slightly pervy. I'm going to bed." Matt said as he stood up and made his way upstairs.
"Wait for me!" Jimmy moaned as he grabbed the puppy and turned all the lights.
♠ ♠ ♠
crappy but i promise it will get better just bear with me