Status: Complete

Not up to Me, Not up to You

Chapter 8

“I’m what?” he asked quietly.

“Going to be a father. I’m pregnant Matt. With your baby.” She repeated quietly as he stood staring at her.

“How do you know it’s mine?” he asked.

“Matt I’ve only slept with two men in my life, and I’ve got a letter in my purse confirming that the baby isn’t Brian’s. That only leaves you.” she said as he began to walk slowly towards her.

“Pregnant?” he whispered.

“Yeah, 14 weeks tomorrow.” She replied glancing around at everyone still watching them.

“Can we go sit down somewhere a bit more private?” she asked. Matt glanced around to see everyone staring at them and nodded.

“Aly, will you be ok on your own for a bit?” he asked the beautiful brunette behind the bar. She nodded with a small smile before Matt indicated for Kelly to follow him to one of the vacant booths.

“You’re pregnant?” Matt asked as they sat down. Kelly nodded.

“Yeah, as I said I’m 14 weeks, due April 21st.” Kelly replied reaching into her purse and taking out two pieces of paper.

“And you’re sure it’s mine?” he asked again.

“Yeah, I had a paternity test done last week, and it shows that Brian is not the father.” She explained unfolding the letter and passing it to him.

“You’re the only other person I’ve ever slept with.” She added as his eyes scanned the letter.

“I’m going to be a dad?” he asked as a small smile appeared on his face. They’d always talked about starting a family. They’d often lay in bed or on the sofa coming up with baby names, talking about how many they’d have and what they’d be like. Matt even talked about how he’d beat up any boys that tried to date their daughter and teach her self defence just in case.

“Yeah.” Kelly replied, mirroring the smile as she passed him the scan photo.

“Oh my god.” He whispered staring at the photo, his smile widening.

“I’m really going to be a dad.” He stated, still not taking his eyes off the photo.

“If you want to be.” Kelly said quietly, causing Matt to look up at her.

“What do you mean? Of course I want to.” He replied with a look of shock on his face.

“Matt, I want you to be involved with this baby from the start, but I would totally understand if you couldn’t deal with it. I know how much I hurt you. It would be a constant reminder.” Kelly said slowly.

Matt was silent for a moment and went back to staring at the scan photo.

“It’s going to be hard, I mean I’m not over you yet, but I’m not going to miss out on bringing up my kid just because you fell in love with someone else.” Matt replied quietly looking up at her. She blushed and lowered her head slightly.

“Can I keep this?” Matt said holding up the photo. Kelly nodded.

“Yeah I got two copies, just in case I had to give one to you.” she replied with a small smile.

“I want to come to the next appointment with you.” Matt said suddenly.

“That’s fine, I thought you may want to, but I’m going to warn you now, Brian will be there as well. He’s going to be in this baby’s life as much as you.” Kelly said watching Matt’s face for a reaction.

“I’m going to be a part of my child’s life. It is going to be hard, but I’ll deal with it for the sake of my child.” He said quietly.

“My next appointment is in a couple of weeks, I’ll let you know the date when it comes through.” Kelly said standing up from the booth. Matt nodded and also stood up and followed her out to the front of the bar.

“Thanks for coming to tell me.” Matt said as Kelly took her cell phone out of her purse to send Brian a message.

“I wasn’t going to keep it from you. And I didn’t want you to hear it from anybody else. Jimmy would never have been able to keep it a secret.” She said with a smile which Matt returned.

“Does he know?” Matt asked as Kelly smiled at the reply Brian had sent her.

“He knows I’m pregnant, but only you me and Brian know that you’re the father.” She replied.

“And everyone in there.” Matt chuckled pointing back to the bar.

“I’ll call you when I know exactly when my appointment is.” Kelly said with a smile, turning to walk back to her car.

Kelly threw her purse on the sofa and kicked off her converses before quickly running up the stairs towards the bedroom. She pulled her belt buckle loose as she opened the bedroom door to find Brian led on the bed, naked with a devilish smirk on his face. Kelly returned the smirk as she hastily pulled her top over her head and pushed her jeans down her legs, stepping out of them as she walked across to the bed.

Slowly she climbed onto the bed, keeping constant eye contact with Brian. As she straddled his waist she took his long hard length in her hand and slowly ran her hand up and down, watching him as his eyes darkened and widened with every stroke. Kelly moved over him and rubbed his tip against her through the material of her panties. They both let out a moan of pleasure as Kelly used his hard penis to move the thin lace material over to one side before slowly inching him into her bit by bit. Another moan escaped both of their lips as she ground her hips into his slowly. They still hadn’t broken eye contact when Brian placed his hands on her hips and tried to move her faster on top of him.

“Nah-uh.” Kelly breathed shaking her head. “We’re doing this my way.” She whispered placing her hands on top of his and forcing them up her body and placing them on her breasts as she continued to rock slowly on him. Her hands left his and unhurriedly slid them back down her body, letting one of them slip to her clit where she began to rub herself, watching as Brian his eyes grew ever darker.

Brian gently massaged her breasts, rubbing his thumbs over her stiffing nipples, causing her to moan loudly. As she was taken away from her thoughts by the feel of his hands on her body she subconsciously began to rock faster and harder on top of Brian. She arched her back and closed her eyes as she felt the pending orgasm begin to build. Brian took her distraction to his advantage and slid his hands back down her body and took a firm hold of her hips. He began to guide her up and down, faster and harder, moving her hand gently away from her clit and replacing it with this thumb, rubbing her hard as her breathing quickened and her moans became louder and more frequent.

“Fuck Brian.” She screamed as the orgasm racked her body, sending shivers down her spine, making her tighten more around Brian, causing his hand to press harder on her clit which in turn sent another orgasm screaming through her body. His grip tightened on her hips as he continued to bounce her quickly up and down on his hard shaft.

“OH God!” he moaned loudly as she began to tighten even more around his throbbing penis. His pace became erratic and unsteady as they moaned loudly together with every thrust.

“God Brian.”

“Fuck.”

They both screamed simultaneously as she came over his throbbing penis as he spilled up inside her, their pace slowing as they rode out their orgasms.
Brian’s hands slid back up Kelly’s back and lowered her down to kiss her. Breathlessly she collapsed onto his chest and pulled the sheet around them. His arms closed around her as she placed a kiss on his bare chest.

“So did things go ok with Matt?” Brian asked quietly. Kelly nodded against his chest.

“He yelled a bit at first but once I told him he was going to be a dad he calmed down and was happy about the news. He wants to come to the next appointment with us.” She explained.

“Will he be ok with me being there?” he asked and again Kelly nodded.

“He knows that he’s going to have to deal with you, us, if he wants to have anything to do with the baby.” She replied, raising her head to kiss his lips.

“You know, some women get incredibly horny during their pregnancy” Kelly stated quietly, kissing his lips again.

“Really?” Brian smirked. “Do you think you’re going to be one of those women?” he asked with another peck of her lips. Kelly nodded and his lips crashed forcefully onto hers as he rolled them over so that he was onto of her, his fingers gliding deeply into her as their tongues entwined.
♠ ♠ ♠
Argh! Lucky I always check my chapters as soon as I update as I just somehow managed to post just the last part of this chapter!
So sorry if you guys got a subscription e-mail and found nothing there :(

Yeay Matt is happy! But for how long? Hmmmm....I wonder?!?
A big thank you to all my readers, you guys rock! Let's see if you can get me another star - if you do I'll update quicker :)