The Hunt

Going to hell

"Ice I need to talk to you"Scarlet says as she walks into the kitchen where Ice is eating.]
"Mhm,sure"Ice says swallowing her eggs and following Scarlet into the Livingroom.Sitting down next to each other Scarlet takes a deep breath then started.
"Last night I had a dream about-"
"The demond?"Ice asks cutting her off.Scarlet noddes.
"I was in a different room and-"
"Your weapon were missing?"Scarlet nodded again.
"There was a black cat swipping and hissing at me,and thats when-"
"the demond walked in, and told you your death will be slow and painfull-"
"Just as yours will be"They say in unision.standing up with shock and fear.

"Good morning ladies"Ryan and mathew says entring the livingroom.
Silence greeted them.The girls turn to them.Mathew looks back and forth between Scarlet and Ice.Finally remebering what Ice told him last night he askes.
"You two had the same dream didn't you?"Ryan looks at everyone confused.
"Ice had a bad dream about the Demond and she said it's nothing to worry about unless Scarlet has the same dream then there is either a great meaning to it or it could happen."Mathew explains looking at Ice.
"IS this true"Ryan asks Scarlet.She shakes her head yes.
"Mathew if this even comes close to happening you do know we'er going to have go back home"Mathew looks shocked and angry at Ryan.
"No,I'm not going back we've been gone for two years I would love it if it were forever."Mathew hisses.
"We have to it's the only way to keep them and ourselves safe from the demonds.He said that we are always welcome to come back home"Ryan says matter of factly.
"Mabe that was home for you but after mother died that was not a home it was horrible and I hate that woman."

"What are you two talking about"Ice asks getting alittle annoyed at them.
"We can't talk about it now,just pack your things we'll be leaving in a few days."Ryan answers glaring at Mathew who kisses his teeth and walkes away.Ice looks at Scarlet and Scarlet looks at Ice,they Both shrug heading off in opposite directions until they stop and turn back to each other.
"I couln't help but notice"Ice starts walking back toward Ryan.
"That this isn't our house"Scarlet continues doing the same.
"Therefore We have no clothes"They say in unision.
"What about your weapons?"Ryan asks
"Oh we already took care of that."Ice answers smiling.
"See we programed our weapon rooms to pack nicely into a little bag."Scarlet smiles.
"Kind of like the movie the sword in the stone when the wizard packs everything in the bag."Ice says slowly as if he were a little slow.which he was at that moment.
"Oh.....thats cool!"He claimed and walked away.
Scarlet and Ice clear their throats.Mathew walks back from the kitchen and Ryan turns around.
"How do we pack if we have no clothes?"Scarlet asks as both her and Ice rest their hands on their hips.

"Wait where are your weapons?"Mathew asks eating a bowl of vanilla Ice-cream with gummie bears and m&ms in it.Ice stares at the Ice-cream in a daze,slowly licking her lips and walking toward Mathew.Ice-cream stained his lips,nose and cheek.
Scarlet lifts her necklace to show a purple and black purse charm hanging there.
"Cool,I wonder i-"Mathew starts but is cut off by Ice licking his nose,then cheek,then finally his lips.
"Mmmm"Ice says staring into Mathew's eyes.Mathew looks at Scarlet Who's about to burst with laughter.Ryan looks cofused.Ice's eyes are half closed as she looks at Mathew.
"What is she doing,I know she isn't bi-polar so what is it?"Mathew asks.
"Don't worry she's done that to me before"Scarlet says inbetween laughs."I thought she went lesbian on me but it turned out"Scarlet pauses gesturing to what Ice is doing."She only wanted my candy filled Ice-cream,and she does anything you tell her to while she's like that so I had to tell our family and friends that she's allergic to it so she wouldn't be raped or anything by strangers."Scarlet explains.

Mathew holding the bowl away from Ice's reach gets an Idea from what Scarlet just said to him.
"Ice sweety"Ice takes her gaze off the bowl and looks at Mathew with hooded eyes."give me a kiss"Ice reaches up and kisses Mathew's lips sliding her toung into his mouth trying to taste the Ice cream and candy.Scarlet shaked her head.Ice lets go of Mathew.
"Ice honey,how much do you love me?"Mathew asks hoping for a good answer.
"How much do you think I love you?"Ice asks looking up at the bowl in his hands.
"How much do you think I think you love me?"Mathew asks smirking
"How much do you think I think you think I love you"Ice asks smiling lazily.Mathew gap at her.
"How much do you think I think you think I think you love me"Mathew grins.

"FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS MERRY,ANSWER THE QUESTION SOMEONE!" Ryan yelles in distress.Scarlet laughs and shaked her head.
"They lost me at the third one,just give her the Ice-cream for cookies sakes-as she would say"Scarlet continues laughing.
"We need to take them shopping for clothes so hurry up"Ryan says getting over his frustation.
Mathew gives Ice the bowl and she snaches it from him,eating happily.
"When are we leaving for the Mall?"Ice asks eating the Ice cream then pausing to looke at everyone who is staring at her.Mathew and Ryan with confused expressions cross their face and a familiar smile attached to Scarlet's.
"What did he make me do?"Ice asks looking at Mathew with slit lids.
"What I didn't do much I just asked you to kiss me and asked you how much you loved me but I didn't get an answer."Mathew explains.Ice laughs and walks into Mathew's room.
I'm gonna womafai a pair of your clothes so you better come find an out fit you don't want anymore."Ice calls from Mathew's room.Mathew runs to his room.
"Well I guess I have to do the same"Scarlet says softly pulling Ryan along with her to his room.

"Do we really have to take them to hell Ryan,You know I don't want to see Father and that woman again."Mathew say to Ryan through his mind as they walk throught the mall.
"Mathew they will be safe in our kingdom,Father and step-mother said we are welcome to comeback any time we want and now seems like a very good reason to go back.You wouldn't want to see Ice dieing in your arms or dead if you found her missing would you?"Ryan answers as they walk into a strawberries.
No of course not ,but isn't there somewhere else we could go?"Mathew asks smiling at Ice as she grabs onto his hand and pulls him over to the shoe area.
No,there is no other place for us to go but to the palace so get over it we are going"Ryan scolds as Scarlet takes him over to a dress area.

"Fine,You win but If they so much as embaress me infront of Ice I'm gone"Mathew sighs.
"Deal,You really love her don't you little brother"Ryan laughs mentally.
"If you must know I do and I've only her once while she was asleep"Mathew wines.
"I already told Scarlet she said dido.They won't say because of past situations so just let her know that you love her,she'll say the same when the time is right"That one thing Mathew loves about his Ryan he alway knows how to help him out in these kinds of situations.

"Cotton candy anyone?"Ice asks as she gestures to the cotton candy stand."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay another chapter for you lovley people.
tell us what you think!!!
Comment& subscribe!!
Bloodychocolate&Lurking_shadow