The Hunt

Knock It Off

Scarlet sighs and sits beside Ice. She stretches out a bit.
“I was hoping to kill something tonight” Scarlet finally says
“Well you can’t always get what you want” Ice says using a patronising tone.
Scarlet grabs a cushion and knocks Ice in the head.
“Oh it’s on” Ice says grabbing another cushion.
Scarlet suddenly disappears.
“That’s not fair!” Ice yells
Scarlet’s laugh echoes around the room with out a obvious source. Suddenly Scarlet appears again and swings to hit Ice with the cushion again but instead ice using her gifts to throw the remaining three cushions at Scarlet without touching them. Ice prepares to throw them again with her mind but Scarlet drops the cushion and puts her hands up.
“Fine you win, for now” Scarlet mutters

~8pm that night~

“Scarlet hurry up!” Ice yells
“I’m coming, I’m coming” Scarlet yells back adjusting her hair once more
“Yeah so is Christmas” Ice yells waiting at the door.
Scarlet finally comes to the door ready.
“Finally” Ice says exasperated.
“Catch” Scarlet says throwing the car keys to Ice.

The girls took their time getting to the club. After they had parked the car they walked to the club entrance. Again the bouncer was their friend Bruce.
“Evening girls” He greets moving to let them inside.
In the queue waiting to get inside Scarlet spots Ryan and Mathew.
“Hold up Bruiser” Scarlet says using Bruce’s nickname.
Ice waits patiently next to Bruce watching Scarlet moved down to where Ryan and Mathew stood waiting with some of their friends from the other night. Scarlet smiles to them.

“Hey boys, it looks like you may need a ticket in” Scarlet says
“Yeah and you seem to have some connections” Ryan says with his delightful nodding to Bruce “Care to help us out?”
Ryan’s friends laugh and shove his arm.
“Come on boys” Scarlet says smiling.
All of them start to follow her but Scarlet stops and holds up her hands.
“Just Ryan and Mathew” Scarlet says smirking and the other guys groan.
Ryan laughs at them and comes over to Scarlet. He slings his arm around her shoulders. Normally Scarlet would have moved away from him but tonight she was suppose to seduce him.
“Sorry guys you lucked out” Ryan teases.

Scarlet leads Mathew and Ryan back over to Ice.
“Thanks Bruce” Scarlet says as he moves the velvet rope aside for her.
Mathew greets Ice kissing her hand. Ice smiles to him as he puts an arm over her shoulder like Ryan had to Scarlet. The girls exchange a look and since they had grown up together and know each other so well they are almost telepathic. Scarlet’s look told Ice “This is going to be too easy” while Ice’ glance back up Scarlet’s thoughts “A piece of cookie dough”. They smile broadly at their closeness.

Jason is the bar and Tina is with him but there is also another woman with him. The girls lead Mathew and Ryan to Jason.
“Hey Jay-Jay” Scarlet and Ice chorus.
Jason laughs while the other people around them look slightly confused.
“Haven’t called me that in a while but you don’t visit much either” Jason says speaking to both Ice and Scarlet.
“It’s not our fault, you don’t call” Ice argues.
Jason rolls his eyes smiling.
“Hunter! Seeker!” Ryan and Mathew turns around to see their friends coming through the door. “You left us out their”
They come over to the group.
“Seeker?” Ice asks Ryan
“Just a random nickname they stuck me with” Ryan replies shrugging off the matter.
Ice and Scarlet exchange another glance. Ice’s eyes tell Scarlet “Guess you were right about them” while Scarlet smiles.
“I always am” Scarlet responds out loud proudly.
“Yeah right” Ice says sarcastically.
“What did I miss?” Mathew asks.
“Oh, didn’t you hear Ice talk? Must have been your friends distracting you” Scarlet replies lying smoothly. Mathew nods slowly still not completely believing Scarlet.
“You’re buying the next round for leaving us” One of the boys friends say but his eyes drift over Scarlet and Ice.

Both girls glare daggers at him.
“Knock it off perv” Scarlet and Ice hiss at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone sorry for the wait. I (Lurking_shadow) have been very slack and not been writing quick enough but here we are. Thanks for sticking with us. We would love to here soem comments on the story. Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe and comment.
Lurking_shadow and Bloodychocolate.