The ABC's of Growing Up

N is for Naked Antics

“I’m still saying that this will just spell disaster for me,” I muttered as I sat down between Jimmy and Zacky, my bottle of Apple Sourz dangling from my fingers as I looked out at the sea.

Jimmy chuckled as he took a swig of the bottle of beer in his hand and Zacky nudged me.

“It’s not stopping you from drinking though is it?”

“Very few things can stop me from drinking,” I commented to Zacky with a grin.

He chuckled before snaking an arm around my shoulders and pulling me towards him. He dropped a kiss to the top of my head before letting me lean my head on his shoulder. I looked to my lap as Jimmy laid down, his head in my lap as he looked up at me.

“Was there something James?”

Jimmy shrugged and smiled goofily before swigging some more of his beer. I rolled my eyes and patted him on the head before taking another shot of my drink. I was hoping that I wouldn’t get too drunk tonight and that I’d manage to stay out of any situation that could lead to embarrassment or trouble for me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looked to the side, my eyes widening slightly as Johnny ran past all of us and into the sea. He was completely butt naked and screaming. He dove beneath the surface before surfacing a moment later and standing there, his back to us so we could see his butt and his hands on his hips.

“Bless him,” Sarah mused. “He looks so proud of himself.”

Everyone else laughed as Johnny began to mess about in the sea himself, only to be joined a moment later by a very naked Raychel.

“It would be the two midgets that would go fucking skinny dipping in the middle of winter at night,” Brian laughed.

Lyndsey tipped her head back and looked at him from her seated position in his lap.

“You saying you wouldn’t go skinny dipping?”

“Not in the fucking middle of winter,” Brian looked at her as if she was insane. “Babe, things would get cold and fucking shrink back into my body.”

I chuckled as Lyndsey smirked slightly.

“Well if that’s what you’re worried about, I can always warm you up afterwards.”

Brian’s face scrunched up as he whined slightly. “Can’t I skip the shrivelling and just go straight to the fun time with you?”

Lyndsey rolled her eyes before muttering something that sounded a bit like “pussy” under her breath before standing up. She shared a look with Sarah who then pushed herself to her feet. They both stripped off their T-shirts and then pulled their jeans off. I laughed as their boyfriends watched them with wide eyes and dropped jaws. Sarah winked at Jason before throwing her bra at him and wrapping her arm over her chest. A moment later and she was completely stripped and running for the sea.

“Jesus Christ,” Jason muttered to himself in awe before getting up and pulling his clothes off.

I laughed as he tripped over his jeans before looking away as he stripped completely and ran after his giggling girlfriend. Lyndsey turned to Brian and looked at him, watching as his eyes ran up and down her body.

“Well? Do I really have to go in alone?” She asked as she undid her bra and shrugged it off, covering herself with her arm and smirking slightly at Brian.

“Fuck no,” he exclaimed as he shot to his feet and started taking his clothes off.

“Oh God,” I groaned to myself and looked away as he and Lyndsey ran off completely starkers to the sea.

“What’s wrong with you?” Zacky laughed.

I looked at him before gesturing to all my friends, including now Taylor, Matt and Jimmy who had also run into the ocean completely naked.

“I have now seen way too much of these people,” I complained.

Zacky laughed and shrugged, looking out to where all our friends were having fun and then looking at me.

“Does that mean you’re not going to join in?”

I looked at him as if he was insane and then waved my nearly empty second bottle of Apple Sourz.

“Hello,” I sang slightly at him. “Have you seen how much I’ve drunk? Na-uh! I am not going in to the sea...no way...I’ll drown.”

“You can’t be that drunk if you’ve still got that kind of logic,” Zacky pointed out as he got up and pulled me to my feet. “I won’t let you drown either.”

I huffed and looked at him before shaking my head. “Nope. Not gonna get me naked that easily Baker.”

Zacky smirked and rose an eyebrow, making me go slightly red. I shoved him in the chest but he caught my wrist and brought me towards him.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” I voiced before looking over at our friends where they were all shrieking and having fun.

“Teagan!” Lyndsey laughed. “Come on!”

“Do it! Do it! Do it!” Sarah started to chant and dance around a bit before finding herself tackled by Jason.

I sighed and looked back at Zacky before throwing my bottle down onto the floor and pulling my T-shirt off. I shimmied out of my jeans aware of Zacky watching my every move.

“Well come on then. Get naked Baker boy,” I commented as I took my bra off, covering myself with my arm as I looked at him. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours.”

Zacky’s jaw dropped slightly at my words and to be honest, I was pretty shocked that that phrase had just fallen from my lips. I bit my lip to stop my smirk as I watched Zacky quickly strip down. I chuckled and pulled my knickers off before running towards the sea, not quite believing I was doing this.

“Wooo!” Lyndsey cheered as I dove into the sea.

“Fuck,” I hissed as I surfaced and bounced about on the spot slightly, crossing my arms over my chest. “It’s fucking freezing.”

“Excellent Teagan’s naked!” Jimmy laughed and I looked over at him to see him grinning over at me.

“You stay away from me Sullivan,” I chuckled as he pouted.

I looked to the shoreline as I heard someone yelp and saw Zacky just diving into the sea, but not before getting an eyeful of his junk. I felt my cheeks go bright red and I looked away, only to find myself getting an eyeful of Jason and Sarah fooling around in the sea.

“Fucking gross guys!” Raychel shouted and splashed them.

Sarah pulled away from Jason and stuck her tongue out at Raychel before jumping off of Jason and swimming away from him. He growled playfully and swam after her, making them a lot more of a comfortable distance away from us. I looked forward and just as I did Zacky surfaced about three inches in front of my face.

I shrieked and jumped slightly, making Zacky laugh. I narrowed my eyes at him and splashed him before turning to swim away. Zacky chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him.

“You scared me,” I pointed out with a pout as I tried to ignore the fact that one, Zacky was holding me whilst I was naked and two, I was about half a foot away from Zacky who was also naked.

“I know,” Zacky replied with a smug smile.

My jaw dropped and I smacked him playfully away from me.

“Meanie,” I voiced and made sure my chest was still covered.

“Aw, let me make it up to you.”

I cocked an eyebrow as I looked at him. “And how do you expect to do that?”

Zacky shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest. “I’ll think of something.”

I bit my lip and stared at him for a moment before sighing and nodding.

“You probably will,” I commented before a smirk crept across my lips and I turned to swim away from him. “But you’ll have to catch me first.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Tee hee. This was a fun chapter to write =D
I hope you liked it too!!!
Comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside = )

There is a game on my profile if you'd like to partake =D x