The ABC's of Growing Up

R is for R-rated

Lyndsey’s P.O.V

I bit my lip as I watched Teagan and Zacky kiss. Sarah and I had wondered where she’d gotten to and had taken it upon ourselves to find her, only to stop at the side door as we did find her. We definitely weren’t expecting this to be happening. We were expecting her to be with Zacky but not like this.

“Well this is going to get R-rated very quickly,” Sarah giggled as we watched Zacky take Teagan by the waist and bring her on to his lap, making her legs straddle him.

“And that’s why you two are watching?”

I turned my head and saw Brian and Jason there, both looking slightly confused. I shook my head and turned my attention back to Teagan and Zacky.

“We were trying to find Tea,” I explained.

“And you found her...yet you’re still watching,” Jason chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Sarah.

She shrugged and tilted her head back to look at him. “It’s sweet that they’ve got each other, even if they don’t realise they do.”

I smiled and nodded, feeling Brian’s hands on my shoulders as he ducked his head down and kissed my cheek gently.

“I just hope they both realise it before its too late,” I voiced.

“Who’s gonna realise...wow,” Taylor laughed as she turned up and looked through the door.

I turned my attention back to the couple on the bench and bit my lip to stop myself from saying anything too loudly as Zacky brought Teagan’s lower half down against his.

“I think it’s safe to say that your resolution is going to be fulfilled tonight Lyndsey,” Matt chuckled as he looked out of the window.

I nodded and looked over my shoulder to find that our whole group was now standing there, watching Teagan and Zacky. I cocked an eyebrow before reaching forward and closing the door.

“Come on,” Jimmy whined. “We were getting a good show.”

“Yeah, we were also being peeping toms,” I pointed out. “Come on. Let’s leave them be. We can harass them for details later.”

Sarah nodded. “And harass we will.”

I chuckled and nodded before looking around as the group dispersed slightly. I felt a hand lace with mine and looked to my side to find my boyfriend smiling down at me.

“You okay?” He asked softly.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist and looking up at him.

“I’m just hoping Teagan knows what’s she’s doing.”

Brian shrugged. “She’s not drunk so she must do. And Zacky’s not drunk either.”

“I know, doesn’t stop me from wondering.”

Brian nodded and brushed some of my curls out of my face, twirling a couple in his fingers.

“Have I told you yet how beautiful you look?”

I felt myself blush and shook my head, letting my hands slide up from his waist and over his shoulders.

“Well you do,” he commented with a warm smile. “And I’m loving the purple.”

I smiled and took his hat off his head before running my hands through his hair, propping his hat back on once I was done.

“You look pretty handsome yourself,” I responded quietly.

Brian smiled before ducking his head down and pressing his lips to mine. I smiled beneath his lips and kissed back, chuckling slightly as Brian backed me against a wall. I tugged his hair gently before placing my hands on his shoulders to push him away. I wanted to tease him tonight, make him work for me but Brian seemed to have other ideas.

He smirked at me and grabbed my hands, lacing our fingers together and pushing my hands against the wall above my head.

“You’re not gonna get away with teasing me tonight baby,” he breathed.

I pouted and let my chin tremble slightly. “Please?”

Brian chuckled and shook his head before pressing his lips to mine again, pulling at my bottom lip and then slipping his tongue through to reach mine. I succumbed to his kiss and tightened my grip on his hands as he pressed his body against mine. I pushed my hips against his, moaning quietly as he pushed back and pinned me completely to the wall. He let go of my hands and I let my hands drop down and bury in his hair, knocking his hat to the floor. His hands went down to my thighs, one of them moving up my leg and under the skirt of my dress.

I shivered against his touch, wishing we were somewhere a bit more private than just a side hallway to the main hall where the party was. Even more so as I felt Brian tug slightly at the edge of my underwear.

“Brian, your mum wanted you to...Oh my God!”

I tore away from the kiss and looked to the side as I heard Sarah squeak slightly. I couldn’t help but laugh slightly at her widened gaze before turning my attention to Brian. I pressed my lips to his quickly and then pushed him away from me, dipping down to get his hat.

“What do you want Sarah?” I asked as I placed Brian’s hat back on his head, having him smile warmly down at me.

“Oh, erm...Brian’s mum wants him to be there when she cuts the cake.”

Brian glanced at me before nodding at Sarah. He laced his fingers with mine and we followed Sarah and Jason back into the main room. Before we stepped in Brian stopped me and raised my hand to his lips, kissing my skin softly.

“I love you,” he whispered and I felt my breath catch in my throat.

He’d never ever said that to me before. This was the first time he’d ever said it and I felt butterflies beat rapidly in my stomach as my heart fluttered slightly. I bit my lip and smiled up at him, squeezing his hand gently and leaning up to kiss him quickly.

“I love you too,” I replied just as quietly.

Brian grinned at me and kissed me once more before going to his mum as she called out his name. I felt myself blush as I walked over to where Sarah was, not missing the smirk she was sending my way.

“So it’s not only Teagan heading towards R-rated tonight then is it?”

I rolled my eyes and nudged her gently before admittedly shaking my head. I let my gaze linger on Brian as he stood beside his mum. His eyes flickered over to me and he smiled warmly before looking back at his mum as she said something to him. I felt myself blush slightly and looked to the side as I felt someone staring at me.

“What?” I asked Sarah quietly.

She eyed me and then pointed a finger at me. “Something has happened.”

I bit my lip and shrugged. “He just told me he loved me.”

“Aw, that’s so cute,” she squealed loudly as she wrapped me up in her arms.

I blushed and buried my head in her shoulder as attention all around us snapped to us due to Sarah’s loud outburst. She bit her lip and chuckled slightly.

“My bad. Sorry Mrs Haner,” she called out with a grin. “Carry on.”

I saw Mrs Haner laugh slightly and then looked at Brian as he cocked an eyebrow. I shrugged and pointed at Sarah before twirling a finger at the side of my head, indicating that Sarah was clearly insane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clearly, I am insane =D Tee hee.
Hope you liked this one, it was a small interlude from the main storyline.
Comments make me happy = ) x