The ABC's of Growing Up

S is for Sexy Time

Teagan’s P.O.V

I tangled my fingers in Zacky’s hair as we kissed, my body resting comfortably on his lap as I straddled him. His hands gripped my waist and I felt feelings rush through me that I’d never felt before, not around Zacky at least. They were the same feelings I used to get when I was still with Jack. The feelings that I had to battle myself about whether I should give in to them or not.

He pulled my lower half closer to his, keeping me there with his tight grip on my waist. I tugged his hair gently and heard a quiet moan erupt from his throat. I pulled away from the kiss as I swore I heard a door shut somewhere but I couldn’t see anything.

“You okay?”

I looked back at Zacky and nodded.

“Yeah, sorry I just,” I swallowed. “I thought I heard something.”

Zacky smiled, his eyes flicking about the place as if double checking before he looked back at me. I looked at him for a second, bringing my hand up to brush some of his hair away from his face where it had flopped forward slightly. I bit my lip as I thought about what we were doing, what it might mean to the both of us and where it was possibly leading to.

“Zack...what are we doing?” I asked quietly.

Zacky seemed a little taken aback by my question and stuttered slightly before clearing his throat and trying again.

“Kissing,” he answered somewhat lamely. “I mean, erm...I don’t know. Don’t you want to be doing what we’re doing?”

I shook my head, seeing the way Zacky’s face fell and realised that he’d taken the shake of my head to mean the wrong thing. Zacky placed his hands on my waist and started to move me off his lap.

“No I didn’t mean no,” I rushed out and pressed myself against him to stop him from moving. “If I didn’t want to be doing what we’re doing then I wouldn’t have been doing it.”

Zacky looked at me, evidently slightly confused by what I’d said. To be fair, I didn’t quite catch what I had said. I swallowed and took a chance by pressing my lips to his quickly. Once I pulled away I looked at him, wondering what was going happen now.

“So you want to be doing what we’re doing?”

I chuckled and nodded. Zacky smirked before leaning up and pushing his lips to mine again. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me.

I’d always been a little hesitant when I had been with Jack and we were in this kind of situation, ready to pull back as soon as I began to feel even just a little uncomfortable with what was happening. But I felt safe with Zacky. I knew he’d never hurt me and I knew that he’d never push me any further than I wanted to go. And for some reason, this made me want to go further.

I reached down and took Zacky’s hands in mine before placing them on my legs, letting them settle just where the skirt of my dress started. I felt Zacky’s hands tremble against my legs slightly so I urged him on a bit by pushing my hips down against his. This seemed to be the answer that Zacky was looking for because he suddenly slid his hands up my legs, under my skirt and round to my butt. I pulled away from the kiss as a moan slipped past my lips and I looked down at Zacky as he brought his gaze up to meet mine.

I was breathing heavily, there was no mistaking it as my chest rose and fell quickly, and I could tell that Zacky was having the same problem with his breathing. I felt good knowing that I was having the same affect on Zacky as he was having on me and knowing this made my next question slip from lips easily.

“You want to go up to our room?”

Zacky looked at me, his eyes searching mine for the answer to his unspoken question. He wanted to know I meant it. That I wasn’t just caught up in the moment. The small smile that crept across Zacky’s lips showed me that he had found his answer but he was still slightly hesitant.

“What about Jimmy?”

It took me a second to understand why Jimmy was a factor in this and then I remembered he was sharing the room with us. I shrugged and looked at my watch, seeing that it was only ten at night.

“The party won’t be over for ages yet,” I pointed out. “So Jimmy won’t be in the room for ages.”

Zacky nodded slowly but I could see that he was still hesitating.

“I’m not going to try and convince you Zacky,” I sighed and climbed off of his lap, wrapping my arms around me and going to walk back to the party.

I was stopped as Zacky grabbed my arm gently and turned me to face him.

“I just don’t want to make you do something you don’t want to.”

I nodded and looked up at him. “But what if I do want to?”

Zacky’s brow furrowed slightly. “You want your first time to be with me? Someone who you’ve been friends with for less than a month? Let alone the fact that we’re not together?”

“I don’t want to have to convince you Zacky that I want this,” I told him quietly. “But yes. I want it to be with you. You make me feel safe. I feel comfortable with you and I trust you.”

Zacky looked at me for a second before suddenly cupping my jaw and pushing his lips to mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shrugged out of Zacky’s jacket and heard the soft click of the door as it shut. I felt Zacky’s hands on my shoulders before they ran down my arms and his lips fell on my exposed back. I shuddered before turning and looking at Zacky, my fingers nimbly undoing his tie and dropping it to the floor. I bit my lip as Zacky’s hands fell to my waist and he pulled me a little closer to him. I kicked off my shoes and shrunk by about three inches, resting my hands on his chest as he ducked his head down to kiss me.

My fingers wandered down his shirt, undoing buttons as they went. I slipped my hands beneath the material and pushed it off of his shoulders, letting him shrug out of it. Zacky pulled away from the kiss and took my shaking hands in his.

“Tea, we don’t have to do this.”

I swallowed and nodded. “I want to I’m just...”

“Nervous?” Zacky offered and I nodded again.

Zacky opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off with a kiss. He kissed back, cupping my jaw in his hands as he deepened the kiss. I brought my hands behind me and undid the zip of my dress before taking Zacky’s hands and placing them on the skirt of my dress, pushing up so he knew it had to go over my head. I raised my arms and let Zacky pull my dress off me, the material hitting the floor with a soft thump.

Zacky’s eyes ran over my body and I felt completely exposed but not vulnerable, which was an odd mix.

“You’re so gorgeous,” Zacky breathed as he pulled me to him once more.

I bit my lip and leant up, pressing my lips to his again. I let my hands drift to the top of his trousers and went to work on undoing them. Zacky kicked them off a moment later and my hands began to shake a bit again.

“Relax,” Zacky whispered before dropping his kisses to my neck.

I swallowed and nodded, holding on to the top of his arms as he sucked gently against my collar bone. My head fell back slightly as a quiet moan fell from my lips and I felt Zacky’s lips curve into a smile against my skin. I bit my lip and slowly backed towards the bed; crawling on to it and feeling it dip down slightly as Zacky followed me. He gently cupped my neck again and pressed his lips softly to mine before letting his hands drift down to my back.

My skin prickled against his touch, each of my nerves spiking as heat began to bubble inside of me. My bra hit the floor and Zacky’s hands softly began to roam my front before he lowered me to the bed. I swallowed and moaned as Zacky’s lips took over what his hands were doing, his hands now skimming down my stomach and going to my remaining underwear. I felt him finger the band of my knickers before he looked at me.

“Are you completely sure?”

I looked at him and nodded, taking his face in my hands and kissing him gently.

“I wouldn’t have let it come this far if I wasn’t.”

Zacky smiled softly before pulling my underwear off of me. He climbed off of the bed for a moment before rooting about in his jacket and pulling his wallet out. I watched in question as I pulled the covers of the bed up before understanding as Zacky held up a condom. He walked back over to me and pulled his boxers down. I averted my gaze, feeling myself blush slightly. Zacky chuckled and climbed back on top of me, pulling the covers over us and making me look at him. He ducked his head down and pressed his lips to mine softly and I knew that this was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do I hear a resounding sigh of "finally"? Tee hee.
Of course there is 7 more chapters...so will the happiness last?? Who can say?? Ha!!

Hope you liked this one.
Comments make me giggle. x