Status: Currently stopped working on.

Jecht

Will he ever learn

I sat there, at the dirty old wooden table. The room was buzzing with laughter and people eating there so called “lunches.”
Ryan and I sat in the corner table, closest to the door. People didn't bother us there. Tidus said he would meet us at lunch, but both Ryan and I thought that he would already be friend with the other football players and forget he even met us.
The room got oddly quiet and the whole football team walked in. The girls let out there fan screams and then returned to “eating”. Tidus was walking behind the team, he was dragging along. Ryan and I both waited to see what he would do. The boys motioned for him to sit by them along with their fans. Tidus started looking around. “What is he doing?” I whispered. Ryan looked confused. “Is he looking for us?” Tidus locked eyes with me and nodded. I looked at Ryan, the confused look still on my face. Ryan was looking towards Tidus. “Oh God.” he said. I didn't want to look at Tidus. “What, is he walking over here?” I whispered. Ryan nodded. I turned my head to the right and saw Tidus walking towards us, his lunch tray in hand. He was gorgeous in his own way. I looked back at Ryan. “We are so dead.” Ryan looked worried and nodded. Tidus sat down with a smile on. “Hey.” he finally said while he started eating. I got very uncomfortable. I nodded once and smiled. Ryan looked very surprised and finally broke the silence. “What are you doing?” he asked leaning closer to Tidus and I across the table. Tidus looked up. “I'm eating?” I sighed. “What are you doing sitting here?” I asked. I knew I sounded like a was the most popular girl at school, asking a new student that was a nerd the same question. All I needed were the high heels and the table to be full of posers that I called my friends. He looked confused. “I told you guys that I would meet you at lunch.” he said slowly. He was obviously confused by us asking questions. “The football team is going to kill us and you just became the most unpopular boy at school.” Ryan said, as if he was one of my little followers, sitting at the table, backing me up because they thought that I was always right. “Excuse me?” he asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes. “Were all dead. Wow. I'm gonna die sooner then I thought.” I let my hands fall down on the table. I would've slammed them but I wasn't that mad. “What are you guys talking about?” Tidus pushed his tray to his right and turned towards me. “We” I said pointing a finger at Ryan, then at I. “We are not popular, now that you just sat by us. And not over there.” I pointed across the room to the football players and the girls that were periodically pointing and then covering their mouthes to share a whisper. “You just made yourself unpopular. You doing that is making them think that they now have a loser on the football team and you may not be able to play.” I motioned for Ryan to explain. “You are now a loser, welcome to the club.” He lifted his hand for a high five and I slapped his hand. Tidus watched, astonished. He was surprised. “I won't be able to play?” he whispered. I shook my head. I put my hand on his shoulder and said “Probably not son, you've got a lot to learn.”