Promise Me Forever

018 - The Rescuers

Our plan was all set. We had everything ready, and today was the day. The day we were going to get Jade back and hopefully send those motherfuckers to jail.

It started out with the girls staying back and getting ready for Jade to come back and the guys and I were going to get her. But, Val and Michelle felt obligated to help us. So just Lacey and Leana were stay back. Johnny was driving because those guys were probably twice his size. He didn’t life the idea much, but realized it was true and did it anyway.

We were outside the house and I was going over the plan once more in my head. I knew we’d gotten the right house because his green pick up was sitting in the driveway, along with a couple other cars who I assumed were probably his friends.

“Are you sure this is it?” Brian asked looked past Michelle and out the window to the house.

“Yeah, I’m sure. That’s his truck.”

“Then let’s get the fuck out of here and go get her,” Matt yelled opening his door and letting out the other’s from the backseat.

We walked to the front door and I looked back to the car, Johnny gave me a reassuring thumbs up. “Ready to get your girl back?” Jimmy asked.

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted to find that it was locked. Shit. Brian rolled his eyes at our confused and worried faces and knocked on the door. Then we waited for someone to answer.

The door opened slowly and when whoever opened it got a look at us he tried to shut it again. But I was too quick for him. I grabbed the door and pulled it back open, he still stood there in shock.

Matt was the first to enter the house, I followed behind him and walked past the stairs case and down the hallway. Then there he was. Sitting at the kitchen table, looking at the paper.

“Where is she?” I asked timidly, my hands forming fists at my sides.

He looked calmly at me. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Bullshit you don’t know what I’m talking about! Where’s Jade? I know that you have her, you’re the only one that would take her,” I yelled at him.

“And what are you going to do if I do have her?” he whispered getting right up in my face, but looking at something else.

I was temped to look away and see what he was doing, but he’d probably try to take a swing at me if I did. I did hear someone walking out of the room, and I hoped that it was Matt, Brian or Jimmy. My stare broke when Jimmy came up behind Josh and pulled him away. I looked around and saw that the other guys were keeping a very watchful eye on the other three in the room.

“Go get her Zacky,” Brian said through clenched teeth.

“Yeah, Zacky, go get your whore,” Josh spat.

I glared at him and went to go hurt him, but the look that suddenly appeared on Brian’s faced warned me not to do it. I turned around and headed toward the staircase. Then just as my foot hit the first stair, I heard a scream. That’s when I ran up the stairs and saw one of Josh’s friend pulling her with him by her hair. I snuck up behind them quietly, and Jade was the only one that saw me.

I looked around for something to hit him with and walked into the room next to me and picked up a lamp. It came unplugged as I walked out of the room and the shade had fallen off back in the room. The guy’s back was still to me and Jade looked away as she saw me lift the lamp up only to bring it back down on his head.

Once I was sure he was knocked out. I quickly untied Jade’s hands.

“Ready to get outta here?” I whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. But it's finally here. =]

New Layout! Like it?

There are only 6 chapters left counting the epilogue. Then I'm starting my new Tom Sykes story. Its called Cat Got Your Tongue? Go check it out.

Comment! My goal for this story is 100 comments! Which is pretty sad compaired to a lot of other stories out there. And it would make me a lot happier if i got more than 100. I've got 85 subscribers so I know that you guys can do it!