I Can't Make It on My Own

Chapter 10: Where is she

Bella moves away from me and I'm shocked.

"Should I go look for him?"

"No!" they all shout.

My hands are in front of me defensively, "Alright! Alright!"

I sit down on the couch pouting that the guy I'm falling for has run away and I'm stuck here with this sour group. About an hour later they finally trust me to stay here and leave me alone. I laugh evilly in my mind, blocking my thoughts from Edward and run out of the house into the dark of the night.

I have no idea how long I've been walking but I reached a creek so I decided to follow it before deciding to sit down to take a break and have a smoke. I take my pack out while pulling one out and lighting it. I exhale as my eyes follow the smoke upwards.

I groan, "Jasper, where the hell are you!"

I hear twigs snap behind me and I turn my head around slowly to see the cause. My cigarette falls from my fingers as I stare into a pair of blood red eyes of a crazed looking female with long brown hair and a smirk.

She speaks with a soft and musical voice, "Hello."

I gasp as she picks me up and runs off with me, deep into the woods.

-Alice's pov-p

I quickly look around gasping as everyones in my face besides Jasper and Candy.

"What'd you see Alice?" Carlisle asks.

"Candy! Where is she?!"

I run to the living room to see she's disappeared, "Dammit!"

"Alice, what did you see?!" he repeats.

I turn to face them with a worried expression, "Maria. She's back guys and she has ahold of Candy."
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOH cliffhanger :]

Image