I Can't Make It on My Own

Chapter 9: Anything but this

After a few seconds of silence he says we should go down to Carlisle so he could check my hand.

"Your lucky it isn't broken. But wear this for a little."

He hands me a brace and I put it on, feeling the relief, "Thank you."

He just nods while walking away.

I rub my hand before looking up at Jasper who's smiling, "What?"

"I guess I better keep myself away from you if that's what you do."

I roll my eyes walking towards my room, "Is someone afraid of getting hurt?"

He follows laughing, "You would be the one winding up with a broken hand and possibly arm."

My face falls as he laughs more coming towards me and kissing my forehead before heading to the stairs down to the living room.

I start whining making him turn his head enough to look at me, "That's all I get?"

He smirks as I back into my room tauntingly. Before I could react he's already gotten me pinned to my bed starring at me with hungry eyes.

I wink and growl, "Feisty."

He growls, leaning down into my neck kissing it softly. I close my eyes in complete bliss running my fingers through his honey colored hair. HIs hands come in contact with my stomach sending a sweet chill through my body as I bring his face to mine and kiss him roughly. He then pulls away letting his head fall to my neck, groaning.

Out of breathe and with a silly grin plastered on my face I ask him, "What's wrong?"

He looks up at me and smiles when he sees my dazed face, "We can't let this get further."

I groan and start to protest only to have my lips kissed softly, "I could hurt you. That's the last thing I ever want to do to you Candy."

"So torturing me is perfectly fine right?"

He chuckles keeping his face on the crook of my neck. I feel him taking a deep breath, "Your not the only one."

"Guys!"

Jasper shoots up hearing Edwards urgent voice calling for us.

"Whatever it is, it's not good."

He helps me sit up as we walk out of my room, "What do you mean?"

"They're feeling happy and angry at once."

Alice sees us coming down the stairs and pops up with a huge smile on her face, "Hey!"

Jasper stops walking making me run into him with a 'oomph'.

I peer around him as he eyes Alice suspiciously, "What's going on?"

She squeals pulling me away from Jasper, twirling me in circles, "Alice! Tell me what's-"

"I'm going to be finding my singer! Very soon too!"

She stops spinning me as I try to keep my balance up. I notice Jasper eyeing Edward and the others, "That's not the end is it?"

Rosalie scoffs while folding her arms over her chest, "Miss darling over there is going to be joining us."

"Quite soon I may add!" Alice chirps.

My breathing stops as I look back to Jasper who's stiff as a board.

"No she's not." he whispers.

Alice nods quickly, "She is!"

I didn't have to be Jasper Hale to know he was about to explode with anger. Bella grabbed me, shielding me behind her.

"No! She can't! I refuse to let her be apart of this horrible life style! It's not happening!"

Jasper notices how protective Bellas behing towards me and growls before dashing out the open window and disappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions? Feedback? Banners? Anyyyyyything?!? D:

Image