Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

As Class President

Frank's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

GERARD WILL BE ELECTING ME AS THE CLASS PRESIDENT!

I don't like... Wait. I take that back. I HATE being the class president 'cause I'm the one who's gonna do all the dirty work for my so-called, "classmates".

But I was surprised when Gerard told me that he's gonna be, "second-in-command". Does that mean that Gerard is gonna be the vice president?

That...

Is...

F***ING AWESOME!

And up until now, I can't seem to put out on what Gerard said earlier...

"I'll tell you something later..."

Hmmm....

"Frank?"

S***! I almost had a heart attack there!

"Y-Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

What the f***?!

"Uh... I don't know what to say."

"Never mind then."

Holy s***!

I was almost going to grab his hand when he got to open the door... To our classroom.

"Good morning Mr. Way, Mr. Iero. You two are just in time for class. Now please take your seats."

"Yes, sir." We both said.

Then we both took our seats and listen to what the teacher will say.

"Okay, class. Everyone knows that today will be the election for class officers? Right?"

"Yeah!" They shouted.

Oh s***! I almost forgot about this.

And Gerard, who is sitting right next to me (Which is a miracle), gave me a scary look.

Uh-oh. This is not good.

Gerard raised his right hand, demanding to get called by Mr. Carlson. No Gerard!

"Yes Gerard?" He called.

As Gerard was called, he stood up from his seat and say the words that will kill me,

"May we have the elections now, sir?"

"Uh... Of course."

"Then we'll start off with candidates for class president."

Class president?! S***!

"I've been waiting for this moment to arrive. So...

I nominate Frank Iero to be the class president!"

HOLY MOTHER F***ING S*** OF SONS OF B****ES!

"Okay, Mr. Iero is one candidate. Kindly write that on the board, Shiny."

And the worst is about to happen, when Shiny's about to write me on the board. And so she did.

Everyone in the class stared and smiled at me.

They raised their hands and Mr. Carlson cannot choose which will he call. And after a few seconds of thinking, he called Mark Johnson, our class jock.

"I call this nomination to be closed."

WHAT?!

Mr. Carlson called Linda, another classmate and she said,

"I second the motion!"

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

"Gerard, you son of a..."

I was about to complete the sentence when Mr. Carlson said the words that will ruin my school life (I guess...).

"Okay... No one nominated other people. So, congratulations Mr. Iero! You are our class president!"

YOU GOTTA BE F***ING KIDDING ME!

"Congratulations, Frankie."

For a minute there, I was almost gonna trash-talk to him. But when he said those words, I felt nothing. Just love and passion for him. Love and passion for the man I long the most. The man whose name is Gerard Arthur Way.

"...Thanks?"

"Mr. Iero! Please step in front for your speech!"

Then everyone shouted,

"SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!"

And without hesitation nor anger, I walked towards the class' stage a.k.a. in front of the class near the chalkboard.

"Uh... Thanks. For voting. Uh... I'm just so speechless. I just hope my last year in high school will be a memorable one. And as class president, I'll also do my best also to make this class the best one!"

Everyone clapped their hands and cheered for me. Like I was a singer who has done all his best in a performance. Standing ovation... I didn't expect that.

After that, I walked towards my chair, sat silently and just realized what happened.

Maybe being a class president isn't so bad (If there's Gerard by your side! L.O.L.!)

"Are you mad? Are you gonna kill me now?"

"No. In fact, I wanna thank you."

By looking at his face, I can tell his blushing. And it's so cute.

"W-Why do you wanna thank me? I just... ruined your school life. Remember?"

"Nah. Forget what I said about those things. Maybe this is gonna be the best school year. Let's just wait and see..."

Gerard was speechless when he heard those words from me. I'm so f***ing cool!

And after that, we elected other officers for our class. And to my surprise, here are the results:

Class President: Frank Iero

Vice President: Gerard Way

Secretary: Linda James

Treasurer: Bob Bryar

Auditor: Ray Toro


Cool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 13 finished! Uh-oh! Unlucky! Thirteen? Hahaha!

So, we at last had the elections. And to everyone's surprise, including me, Frank didn't get insane when he became class president! And do you guys still remember that I am Shiny? Hehehe... To tell you guys the truth, I really wrote the names of our class officers in our election. Isn't that cool?

Be happy guys, Bob's the treasurer and Ray's the auditor! *claps*