Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

A Sudden Realization

Gerard's P.O.V.

The half of the day is over, which means we'll have the afternoon classes.

"Good afternoon, class."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Carlson." We all greeted back.

"Announcement! We'll already be having a competition in the next two weeks!"

"Competition? What competition?" Bob asked.

"The competition we'll be having is an 'Oral Revolution'"

"Oral Revolution?" Everyone asked and talked about.

"Listen! We already have the class officers to take care of everything. Right?"

After Mr. Carlson said that, he looked at Frank. Who was very much afraid.

"Y-Yes... Sir." Frank said.

"Okay, Ms. Belle here will talk about the competition so listen well. I'll be going now to my next class. I just told you early so you could already know what is happening."

"Thank you, Sir." We all said.

After that, came Ms. Belle, our English teacher.

"Good afternoon class. You just heard what Mr. Carlson said, right?"

We all nodded in agreement.

"Then just as he said, I will tell you students about the competition were having. Is that okay?"

We all nodded in agreement again.

Then after that, she started to explain about the rules, the competition itself, the prizes and so on.

But the thing that's bugging me is Frank. He's not listening to Ms. Belle.

I nudged him, but he didn't respond. So I tried to talk to him.

"Frankie?"

At last he noticed me!

"'Sup?"

"Why aren't you listening?!

"I am. I'm just thinking about it."

"What? I don't get it."

Then a sudden realization came to me. I met Frank in the first place because his class wouldn't listen to him. It's been 2 years already...

"Gerard?"

"I get you. I'll just tell you the details later."

"Uh... Okay?"

Then he stared at the window again, thinking about something again.

Frank's P.O.V.

All those memories... They all have been stuck in my mind since today's election...

It's been two years since I met and loved Gerard secretly.

And I think he has already forgotten about my confession to him.

Tough luck.

Hmmm... An oral revolution, huh? If this class was different from my sophomore class, then I'll be able to forget those memories. But I'll never forget the day I met Gerard.

After that...

The last class is about to end. In

5...

4...

3...

2...

and 1...


"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

Classes is done for today once again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Again and again, a short chapter was made by yours truly. But it has all the details, right? Another competition will be held in our School of Rock and Roses once again! Damn, I'm so redundant! I can't think of any new words!

OMG! (Oh My Gerard!) I just made 15 chapters! This IS a miracle!