Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

First Place

As days pass....

Frank's P.O.V.

Time is sure flying quickly... Sigh... I can't believe that it's Friday already... My date with Gerard.

"Frank?"

Huh? Who's... Oh, Linda.

"What is it, Linda?" I asked still looking in front.

"Well, nothing. I'm just noticing how you changed. From a crybaby to uh... Let me think a word for it."

It sounds like she's making fun of me.

"I don't know, the happiest guy in the world?" I suggested.

She smiled at me and nodded.

"Yeah, that's a great word to describe you now. What made you like that anyway?" She asked with her arms crossed.

"It's a secret." I said with a grin.

"Oh well, I can't force you to say it, so... I'm just glad you're okay now." She said with a quick smile on her lips.

Linda has been my classmate since forever. We've been very close friends, like a brother and a sister, commonly known as twins.

"Hmmm... I think it's almost English time. You know what that means." She said.

"Yup, practice." I said with a smile.

Gerard and the guys came in and talked about something. Could they be talking about me and Linda? No, that wouldn't happen, Gerard wouldn't get that jealous easily. He doesn't own nor I don't own his. We are the masters of our lives and no one else and I'm just proud.
Wow, I've got so many things thinking about right now.

"Well, I gotta go now. See ya later." She said and walked away from me after that.

Gerard just walked towards me and gave me a smile that's worth a million smiles for me.

"Hey Gerard."

"Hey Frankie."

"So, you and Linda are close?" He asked.

I must've thought wrong. I think Gerard is really curious about my relationship with Linda.

"We've been classmates since kindergarten." I replied.

"Oh, so no wonder." He said with his arms folded.

"Why? Am I a little close to her?" I snickered.

Gerard blushed and over-reacted.

"N-No, you got it all wrong. I'm... I..."

"Don't worry, I love you more than anyone else." I said calmly.

"Uh... Yeah. I was about to say that too. Hehe..."

We smiled at each other and returned to our own seats when Ms. Belle came in the classroom. As always, we greeted her and so on. But what's different is...

"Okay, class. Mr. Carlson told me that your practice acted like it's the best, since it's the first time I've been here 'cause English teachers are preparing for the Oral Revolution 2 weeks from now, I want you all to show me if Mr. Carlson's words were right."

We all became silent. But we smiled all the same. We immediately made room and arranged the chairs. I'm just so happy to see everyone united.

Ms. Belle just smiled at us.

"I've never seen any class like this. I just wish that this is my class."

Everyone laughed and I think I take that as a compliment.

So, after that, we showed what we can do to Ms. Belle and she's just speechless. Her eyes are widened in shock and her jaw is open wide. We giggled a bit when we saw that.

I noticed that she's lifeless. I snapped her out of it.

"Ms. Belle?"

"Oh, sorry. It's just, your performance. I'm just..."

"Don't worry, we'll do better next time." I said sarcastically.

"No, your performance was the best I've ever seen!"

Another compliment, and from Ms. Belle as well! Could things just get any better?

"Well, I think that's all for now. Once again, your performance was ten stars. If I was one of the judges, I'd demand that you guys will be first place."

We cheered and shouted for joy when she said that. Other classes might have heard that and their fueled with jealousy right now.

Hmmm... From this point of view, I think things are just going to get better.
♠ ♠ ♠
30th Chapter! Whoa! I've made it this far! Sigh... It's so hard to make this chapter! It takes a lot of words to make it!

EDIT: Alas! 6 stars! All I need now are 3 more subscribers and this is 7 stars, baby! I just can't wait! I'm not saying recommend this, okay? I just want them to read this on their a.k.a. discover this story and subscribe on their own! Tee-hee...