Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

We Won, Oh We Won

Frank's P.O.V.

"Frank! Honey! Frank!"

Huh? Whose voice is that? It seems so familiar...

"Frank, you're late for school!"

SCHOOL?!

I woke up to see my Mom pushing me to wake up. When I touched my face, tears were running down my face. I dunno why.

"What happened Mom?" I asked.

"You were dreaming and I can't wake you up for like, half an hour!" She exclaimed.

"Dr-Dreaming?!" I asked.

"Are you not feeling well?" She asked, worried.

"Um... I'm fine now. I guess." I replied.

I thought for a minute. Why was I crying? I remember something happened. A car crashed in to me and I was brought to the hospital and it's already been a year and...

"Mom! What day is it today?" I asked her, pulling her sleeve.

"Um... September 27th." She replied.

Huh? September 27th. It's the day where I'm going to have a date with Gerard.

...

OH MY GOD! IT'S ALL JUST A DREAM! THANK YOU, LORD!

So, I jumped from my bed and quickly ran downstairs to eat breakfast. Then, took a bath and waited for the bus to arrive.I ran to the entrance to hear something I want to hear for a year [That's... in my dream.].

"Frankie!" Gerard called.

"Gerard!"

"Yo, dude, what's up?"A gangsterMikey said.

"Mikey!"

I sat beside Gerard and I'm feeling really and so happy!

Gerard looked at me and noticed that I was happy... too happy.

"Are you okay, Frankie?" Gerard asked.

I grinned widely and I replied,

"More than okay, Gerard. More than okay."

Gerard smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Did you have a dream or something?" He asked.

"You can read my mind." I said.

"I'm so excited about the Oral Revolution today! I can smell victory!" Gerard exclaimed, obviously excited. Oh yeah, the competition. Yahoo!

"There's no doubt were gonna win it." I whispered to Gerard. Maybe because the other students will hear it and they'll say were cocky about it. But I'm really determined that were gonna win it!

"Oh yeah, the date is today!" Gerard whispered.

I blushed a little and giggled. That's another thing I'm so waiting for.

*After that..*

We sat in our chairs and waited for the judges to judge. The other classes glared at us while we just grinned and snickered all the way. Our performance was too unbelievable.

"Okay, the judges have finally picked the winner for this year's Oral Revolution!" The Emcee announced.

Oh, they took the judging pretty easy. 'Cause it's kind of obvious who the winner is...

"And the winner is, with no doubt. Class 2-B!"

We all shouted and jumped for joy when they announced us as the winners for this year's Oral Revolution. And it's all thanks to my wonderful classmates! I'm really looking forward to this year...

Maybe the dream helped me to live life to it's fullest. Like everybody in this world says, "Life is too short."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Frank just dreamed the drama. Hahahaha!
I am so wayward!
Now that's he alive and going, there's gonna be more things you have never expected!
=D