Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

You're A Bit, No, You're Very Different Today

Gerard's P.O.V.

I noticed that Frank's acting a little weird today. I wonder why? So, during lunch break, I grabbed his arm and pulled ourselves to a place where we can talk in private. Whoa! Don't get the wrong idea! I don't wanna do it with him right now! I just wanna ask why he's so... different now.

Frank's eyes widened as I pulled him to the bathroom. He was blushing all the way too. Damn, he's getting the wrong idea!

"W-What are you doing, Gerard?!" He exclaimed, sweating and trembling. Ew... When I removed my hand from his arm, it was wet. Nervous much? I tried to calm him down by giving him deep breaths. When he snapped out of it, it's time to say what is needed to say.

"So, I noticed you're a bit, no, you're very different today. What seems to be the reason?" I asked. Walking around him like a detective.

Frank gulped and smiled. I smiled back. But I want the answer, not the smile. Even though the smile was sweet and cute and wait. Why the hell am I saying this?! I'm going on an interrogation here! I want answers! Answers! Damn it!

So, I patted his shoulder, pretending to glare at him. His eyes widened in surprise and whined,

"Okay! Okay! I'll say it okay?! I had a dream, where today, this very day, I was hit by a car and I got a coma for a year and... And that's all I remember. Please, stop glaring at me. It's very disturbing." He explains that like a criminal alas confessing his crime. But Frank is not a criminal, not on my watch. What does he mean by getting hit by a cat and getting a coma for a year? What a dream. It's like a drama series.

Like he said, I stopped glaring and instead gave him my sweetest smile, which he felt relived to. God, I'm so lucky.

After that, we walked out of the bathroom to see other guys looking at us at a weird way. W-What did I just say?! Did they just look at us like were gay or something?! I know there's someone behind this! So, I looked behind me to see a fellow adversary...

"Yo, Sweetie."

Bert McCracken. The S***.
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said in the short description, every thing's getting back to normal, piece by piece, with Bert McCracken!