Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

I Will Never Love Again

Bert's P.O.V.

"So, are you and Frank really going out?" I asked, interrupting the middle of our conversation which is not a conversation at all because I wanna break Gerard, and you don't wanna know the reason why.

Gerard glared at me and said,

"Don't you dare say that name in front of me! I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!" He exclaimed with all his anger and rage. Whoa, I think I'm getting the wrong idea. But... I need to do something to get him tell that they're going out to reach my goal.

I grinned when I patted his shoulder. He raised an eyebrow.

"Come on, I know you love the guy," I said, smiling the best I can to convince him.

He pouted.

"I do. But... Were not going out," he muttered, already blushing.

I grinned again, wider this time. Good thing he didn't notice me do that or he'll break me. Now that's bad.

"Oh, that's too bad," I mumbled. He then pouted more.

"I... still want him back."

My eyes widened as he said. I know I shouldn't say this but... I think I'm starting to pity him. NO! NO! NO! It's not like that! I don't want my stupid conscience to take over my independent mind!

"Well, time will come," I said. What the f*** did I just say?

I shouldn't have ever said that! This is too wrong! But then, he smiled at me warmly. And my head is starting to get hot. Maybe it's my... Oh God, am I blushing?

Gerard then stared in to space while I did the same. What the hell was I thinking? I'm getting a thousand bucks here just to break one little heart. Besides, it's for my revenge for him for breaking my heart.

"Bert?"

"Yeah?"

Why is he blushing while looking at me in a strange way?

"Can you... Can you...

stay and protect me from those guys?"

My eyes widened and heart started to beat faster when I heard that from him. Yeah, I loved him once, but... he broke my heart! What am I supposed to do?! Be happy for him or something?!

"S-Sure."

HUH?! WHAT THE?! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! NO! I'M ONE OF THE BAD GUYS! SNAP OUT OF IT BERT MCCRACKEN! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BAD GUYS! BREAK HIM! BREAK HIM!

When I was thinking about that, I was already running away from Gerard. Why did I even do that anyway? Do I... No, I don't love him! No! I will never ever love again!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry for the long update! It's because of school! *proud student*
Well, anyways, Bert is starting to have a heart again... But is it for Gerard or for himself?
Sorry for a sucky chapter. XD