Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Another Rumor

Frank's P.O.V.

I just walked through the hallway with my hoodie on, avoiding to let even one person see me. And you all know why. After walking, I successfully landed to my classroom. And miraculously, their eyes are not focused on me.

"Hey, have you heard, Gerard is going out with Bert McCracken!" Someone exclaimed.

What the hell did he just say? I-I can't put it in my mind.

"Seriously? So Gerard is gay!" Another one exclaimed.

I clenched my fists as I'm ready to kick their asses but one thing didn't persuaded me to do this. And that's when Gerard.... Gerard... God, I shouldn't say this but... Gerard isn't mine anymore. So... I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM!

I just slowly walked to my chair and tried to fall asleep but it didn't work because I keep hearing those stupid rumors about Gerard and Bert!

I wonder...

Is it true?

Ugh, never mind that. Just like I said, I don't care. Maybe... I should just join them. No, maybe their attention will be on me once I say something. They'll act like a paparazzi and ask some stupid questions about my relationship... old relationship with Gerard.

Sigh... Why can't I just give up on him just like that? It's been only a week and he hates me already! It's not even graduation day yet! Why can't I just deny love? This is why love hurts sometimes!

Then, someone poked me. My eyes widened as I thought that it was Gerard poking me but...

"Are you sick?" Bob asked.

I shook my head and gave a weak smile. I then tried to sleep after that.

"Is it true? That Bert and Gerard are going out?" He asked. I got a little annoyed and irritated when he asked that. I ignored him and pretended I was sleeping already. But then...

tears are falling from my eyes. S***. Do I love Gerard that much?

"I... Love... Him," I whispered. But when I looked around, Bob's gone. Hmmm... I wonder where he is...

Then one of my classmates looked at me and I immediately sense a feeling... a bad feeling.

"Hey Frank, is it true that Bert and Gerard are going out?" Linda asked.

I paused for a moment. Then, I grinned and said,

"I sure do hope so."

Linda's eyes widened as she heard that from me.

"What happened to you?"

I sighed and smiled.

"Nothing much," I replied as I stretched my arms.

Linda crossed her arms.

"Do you think Bert and Gerard are a cute couple?"

"Dunno. Think so."

She then smiled and ran towards the crowd of people maybe talking about Bert and Gerard. Geez, why should there be a paparazzi of all places or classrooms here? Sigh...

And hmmm... Did I just approve of Gerard and Bert? I think this is a sign...

A sign that I'm already moving on!
♠ ♠ ♠
And so, this story shall have a tragic ending. LOL
Just kidding. I wanna have a happy ending between them. I know, cliche, but I just feel like saying it. XD