Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Life Is Full Surprises

Gerard's P.O.V.

Instead of a smile, a hug and a kiss, he gave me a glare. Then he turned and started walking away from me. What? He's walking out on me? No! I know you want me Frank, so why are you leaving me now when I want you more than before?!

"Frank?" I asked, making him stop on his tracks.

He then turned and I saw his miserable face... the miserable face I gave him. Maybe... I don't really deserve his love again. I've broken his heart too many times. And I don't want to break it again. Should I... be the one who will really leave him? Or let him leave me? Darn it! Things are getting more and more complicated!

Frank's P.O.V.

Psh! I don't believe him one little bit! I bet him and Bert are doing all sorts of plans, trying to break my little and fragile heart. Gerard isn't the Gerard I first met, the one I first talked with, hugged with... and loved with.

Huh? Are there... tears coming down my face?

"Damn it," I mumbled.

Gerard's eyes widened. But then, he frowned. Huh? What's with him? I thought he's gonna beg like a dog or something.

"Frank. If you want to leave me, go ahead. But if you don't want to, then... I'll be the one who'll leave you," he said, in a very different voice, a voice I've never heard before.

My eyes widened and my heart suddenly began beating fast.

"W-What do you mean?" I asked, my body shuddering.

He looked at me with a blank expression.

"I think... this relationship isn't really going to work out. Even if we try to work it out... it... just doesn't work. So, what will it be darling?"

What the hell is he thinking? Doesn't he care about my feelings? Is he going to give up that easily?

I then glared at him for the second time, getting his attention again.

"Look. I love you okay? And what you're saying is called obstacles. Every relationship has obstacles and challenges every couple has to go through! You are a coward, Gerard! A no-good coward!" I shouted with all my rage and passion? Eh, whatever.

His eyes widened and then he smiled.

"I never could have thought of that," he giggled. I giggled as well and at the moment, I think our relationship is back on track. And I have one word on that:

Yay!

Mikey's P.O.V.

Wow, I got the feeling suddenly everything changed. I dunno why. I just got the feeling. While with the other guys looking for Gerard and Frank... Oh, we already found them.... hugging?!

Oh, so that means they're back together. Thank God for that.

And because I need something to amuse me, I broke up their cheesy moment and called them. They were like, "Oh man!"

I laughed, which obviously made my day. What a heck of day it has been.

I guess one cliche is true...

Life is full of surprises...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohai guys! It's been like a long time since I updated this story, which makes me happy.
And I couldn't think of a betterending chapter than this. And at the moment, I'm still thinking of a new challenge for their relationship. Haha, sounds cool to me. Oh, and I forgot the chapter about Gerard and Bert! Never mind, I'll just do that later. LOL