Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Why Is He Down In The Dumps?

Gerard's P.O.V.

*wakes up*

Ah! Another day! I don't wanna go to school! Wanna know why? Not because of problems, no, no, no. It's because... I'm still sleepy! I never get rest on school, as in never. You know, because of making my grades high and stuff. Will I ever get real rest? Sigh...

"Gerard, come down now! Breakfast's ready!" Mom called from downstairs. I lazily got up and scratched my head. I got out of bed and I felt like I really wanna go back. I'm so freaking tired that I could fall back to bed, but I know I can't do that easily. As I said, I need to have high grades and well... I suppose I can say this, since I'm just thinking this... I wanna see my little, adorable Frankie. He always makes my days full of nothing but smiles, but sometimes frowns as well, 'cause of the problems we're going through, but we always get through it, which is such a relief.

I then walked down the stairs and saw my talkative and annoying little brother, Mikey, eating down his food pretty fast. He sure is an early bird and seriously, I envy him on that. I saw my loving and now strict mother, glancing at me and then looking at the plate with food that's obviously for me. It's a sign that, well, I should eat it. I'm not saying (or thinking) this in a bad way, my Mom's cooking is awesome!

I started to chow down my food and as usual, it's delicious (green eggs and ham, that is. Kidding, it's egg and baloney, the usual, but awesome breakfast). Minutes later, Mikey finished his meal. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom door. Before opening the door, he looked at me and said,

"I'll go in first, if you don't mind."

I nodded and waved my hand to him, with food still being chewed. He then walked in and took a bath, of course. What else could he do there? Okay, now what I'm thinking is boring, as in boring. How about we go to another topic? Maybe... About yesterday? Yeah, that would be great.

I'm still shocked on what Bert said yesterday. It's not like him. It's not like Bert. Though I hate him very much, I felt that without him, I wouldn't be the brave and fighting Gee. We have gone through too much, especially based on hate. I don't know, maybe I'm just not used to the changed Bert. Wait... Did I say that Bert changed? Oh yeah, I did. Since he has been beaten up by my bestest friends, he started to act like... That. Not that I care about him (I don't even care about him), but, we've been meeting up with each other our whole lives. Guess I should follow the saying, "Expect the unexpected", eh?

Another big thing that happened yesterday is when Frankie and I had another little fight, well, not really a fight. A silent fight, I guess. Maybe because he was... Hm... I don't know. Moody? Wait... I think... Yeah! I think he got jealous again! Awww! That's so sweet of him! Now isn't he the cutest and sweetest guy? Good thing it lasted for only minutes. Poor Mikey, his plan got wasted because we already fixed things.

"Bro, you're up!" Mikey said as he got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hair and waist. He kinda looks like a skinny girl with those on (lol). He got out just in time, 'cause I'm finished eating as well while thinking these thoughts. What a good and boring way to pass the time.

I then got my towels and got in the bathroom as well.

*After that*

Ah! What a refreshing bath! Now I feel energized now! Speaking of being energetic, I forgot to drink coffee! My battery! I could not go through the day without even a sip of coffee. Coffee really helps at things, especially doing homework and stuff. I then quickly ran upstairs and got my clothes, wore them and ran back downstairs again, where luckily Mom made coffee for yours truly, as Mikey sipped his coffee as well. Why is Mikey always first at doing things?

I then happily and continuously drank my coffee and hot liquid flowed down through my throat. Ah... It's so soothing. Okay! Now my energy is back on track! Now I can go to school now! And... Tee-hee... Meet my little darling Frankie again. Shhh! Don't tell Mommy or I'll get in trouble (Haha, I sound like a girl here). I then finished my coffee and expected a beep from the school bus, but I guess we're early this time, which means...

"Time for T.V.," I said, walking towards the living room. Mikey took his last sip of his coffee and followed me. We both sat on the same couch as he grabbed the remote before I grabbed it. What did I say about him being first on things?

"Time for some good 'ol MTV," he said, turning on the T.V. and surfing the channels until he gets to MTV. I leaned back on the soft sofa and relaxed. Though I had my coffee, I don't want to use the energy it gives yet. I'm going to reserve it for later. Now, T.V. time with my little brother.

And as the channel landed on MTV, just before we could watch a music video, we already heard a beep. Awww! The bus' here already? Bummer!

We then walked towards the exit door (with our bags, of course) and waved to our Mom goodbye as we walked towards the bus. And when we got in the bus, we saw the usual faces. But for me, I saw a usual face that's the best usual face for me. The face of my Frankie. Huh? Wait...

Why is he down in the dumps?

I quickly walked towards Frankie and sat beside him, where he just looked at the window. He didn't even bother to greet me. What's up with him? I then looked at him and poked his arm. He just ignored me. Wonder what's on his mind.

"Frank?" I asked. Okay, by saying his name, he finally notices me.

"Oh, Gee. Hey," he said in a... Uh... Bored tone, I think. Okay, I'll go straight to the point here, no turning back!

"What's with you?" I asked, looking at him in a way that I'm almost glaring at him. Maybe I'm right about him being moody. But this is so not him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" He said, raising an eyebrow. I'm the one who should be the raising the eyebrow right now. I just rolled my eyes and said,

"You're... Gloomy again."

"Maybe thinking is a better word to describe it," he stated. Huh... This is the first time he has ever talked back to me. This is something new. I then smirked a little and punched his arm lightly and said,

"Well, don't think too much. It's bad for the brain."

"Yeah, sure," he said. I was expecting that he would giggle or just smile on what I said, but he didn't. Okay, now there's officially something wrong here.

"So... Whatcha thinking about?" I asked. Wait, am I doing an interrogation here?

"A lot of stuff," he replied. I crossed my arms and asked,

"Can you mention me some of the stuff?"

Good God, this is so awkward. It's like we're strangers to each other.

He then looked at me for a second and then leaned towards me, well, my ear that is.

"You." He whispered. My eyes widened as he said that, not in a happy way, but in a serious and gloomy way. My heart should be fluttering or something, but this is different. So different.

"How flattering. What about me?" I asked. I think I'm asking too much questions.

"You and... Bert," He said, well, added, I think. Wait... He just said Bert. He is jealous! And now, I need to do something about it before it gets worse!
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter added! Yay again! :DDDD
I'm back on doin' P.O.V.'s again. Starting off with Gee.
I've done too many boring and well... No P.O.V.'s.
I know that is story is known because of the P.O.V.'s and now it's back!
Hip-hip hooray!