Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Frankie Loves Gerard

Gerard's P.O.V.

I sat in the chair where I was still depressed and ashamed of myself. Yeah Frankie cheered me up a little but I can't stop thinking about my parents who worked so hard just to get me to school. Yeah, to tell the truth, we're not rich. We just won the car on a raffle. They think we are the richest of the richest, but they're wrong. They're f***ing wrong!

"Gerard?"

Oh, did Frank noticed my "emo" position?

"Yeah?" I said while looking at the chalkboard.

"Is something wrong?"

He can look right through me. This might be destiny [sarcasm].

"Yup."

When I turned to look at Frank, he looked kinda surprised and shocked.

"What's your problem Gee? Tell me!"

Gee?

"What did you just call me?"

"Well, you're calling me by a different name, I guess I'll do the same. To make it even."

Really? I can see you blushing.

"OK. I'm cool with that."

After that, I turned to "emo" mode again.

"Gerard!"

He's mad when he said my name. Uh-oh.

"What?"

"What's your problem?" He asked for the second time.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Well, of course. It's in our promise right?"

"Promise?"

"I promised you that I'll be by your side no matter what. And also, I'll do anything just to see you smile, Gerard. So please, tell me."

I think he's begging. And I think I'm ignoring him. Damn. What am I doing? Frank is concerned about me and he even visited me in the principal's office! And all I do to him is just ignore?! I'm such a little s***!

"I'm sorry if I am ignoring you. And fine, I'll tell you.

To tell you the truth, I'm not..."

"Mr. Way! Mr. Iero! Stop talking!"

S***.

"Do you want your detention to extend?"

"No, sir."

"How about you, Mr. Iero? Do you want to go with Mr. Way in the detention room?"

Frank bit his lip. His hands are shaking. I dunno why.

***

Frank's P.O.V.

Damn. Should I go to detention to be with Gerard? Or to be happily free? It's so hard to decide! But I love Gerard more than anything in the world. Because of that, I stood up to my seat and said to our science teacher, Mr. Carlson,[Oh, and by the way, he's the f***ing teacher who sent Gerard to the office...]

"Maybe I also need disciplinary measures too sir."

"Are you saying you'll go with Mr. Way?"

Everybody in class stared at me.

"Yes, sir."

"Hmph. Very well, you might as well go now to the detention room with Mr. Way."

And when I looked at Gerard, he became shocked, or surprised, His expressions are just indescribable.

" Frankie, what the heck are you doing?!" He whispered.

"I'm keeping my promise Gerard."

I think Gerard blushed when I said that. Oh, lucky me!

"You two may go now."

We didn't answer or even look at Mr. Carlson when we got to the door.

And when I closed it, Gerard looks sad again. Damn. I don't want to see his face like that, it's so f***ing ugly!

"Frankie, you don't have to do this."

"This is what I want Gerard. You better get used to it."

Am I getting tough or what? You can say that I'm his bodyguard. I'll never let anyone touch him! *LOL*

"I see. Sigh..."

Sigh?

And as we walked down the hallway (again), Gerard, all of a sudden, hugged me again. For the love of God, YES!

"Frankie?"

"Thanks."

"What?"

"I said thanks. For everything."

"Uh..."

"What if..."

"What?"

"I say that... 'I Love You'?"

WHAT THE F***?!

"That wouldn't be necessary, Gerard."

"Really? OK..."

Oh damn! I thought he was fooling around!

"Uh... Gerard?"

"Hm?"

"Do you really, uh... Love me?"

"No."

"What?"

Then Gerard sticks out his tongue.

I knew it.

"I'm just kidding, man! Chill out!"

"Uh..."

I... Am so speechless right now...

"Come on, let's go to detention before it's too late!"

And all of a sudden, I grabbed his hand.

"Frankie?"

*Gulps*

"Gerard, you see... I-I'm..."

"You're... What?"

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU GERARD!"

"W-What?"

OK... I said it. I said that I love Gerard. And the thing that I'm waiting for right now is Gerard's response...

"Gerard?"

"Uh... I'll think about it."

He turns away from me as he walks towards the detention room.

It sucks to be me.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK... So I edited the last part... So what? It was full of cliches and s*** that I can't take my mind off!

Gee and Frankie aren't officially a couple right now, just best friends. Did I say best friends? Yeah, I said that. Silly me.

I was planning to make a new chapter but I have no idea how Gee and Frankie's relationship is gonna work out... IN THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

So, wait for Gee's response for three days or so... I'm just kidding, man! Chill out! (I just repeated what Gee said!)