Status: I'm not going to be as fast at updating this story, I have writer's block. If you have any ideas, please message me with them. :)

Evil Angel

I sat quietly in my office, awaiting my next patient. She was about the fifth one today. Fifth. My mind once again wondered to him It had been the fifth of august when he came in. He was completely torn up. His fiancé had died in a fatal car crash. Died on the spot. He had been drinking with his friends. Said drinking wasn’t fun anymore. Now it was just a way to drown out our sorrows. I would never forget his face. His voice. His smell. His touch…“Ms. Elle, Ms. Thompson is here to see you.” I jumped at the sound of my secretary’s voice. “Thank you Rain.” I rose from my seat, dusting invisible crumbs from my short dress skirt.
“Hello Ms. Thompson. How are you today?” She looked horrible. Like she had been crying. “Not so good Kat.” I had insisted on all my patients calling me Kat. But no one said it the way he did. No one made my heart run wild like when he said it.

I LOVE ALL A7X GIRLFRIENDS, AND IF YOU TRASH THEM IN ANYWAY...IDK what I'll do but BE WARNED IT WILL BE TERRIBLE!!!!

THIS STORY IS WRITTEN BY MY TWIN SISTER ELLE WHO WILL NOW SHARE THIS ACCOUNT WITH ME!!!

Name: Katherine Elle
Age: 27
Job: Therapist

Name: Rain Henderson
Age: 26
Job: Katherine's Assistant

Name: Matt Sanders or Shadows
Age: 27
Job: Singer

If you don't know avenged sevenfold, LOOK THEM UP!!!!