When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Ten

Shay's POV
Next Day At School

Who knew American History could be so incredibly boring!! WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE FREAKING FRENCH AND INDIAN WAR! Ugh. All of a sudden my moment in space was interrupted by the opening of the door. Who walks in but a short, pretty brunette girl with a Nirvana tee on and skinny jeans. She was wearing an excessive amount of black eyeliner and her eyelashes were very long. I could see her eyes were blue, like the ocean.
Damn, is she hot
I smacked my head against the desk. Don't think about that Shay. You have a wonderful boyfriend.
"Students, this is Blanca. She just moved here from Seattle. Make her feel welcome."
Blanca. That's a pretty name. Doesn't it mean white in Spanish or something? I should ask Cieran.
"Okay Blanca. Go sit next to...... Seamus."
I waved my hand so she knew wear to sit. She smiled at me.
"Hi Seamus"
I smiled back. "You can call me Shay."
"Okay... Shay"
She flicked back her long, straight hair.
Damn, is she hot
Stop it, Shay. YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND. REPEAT. YOU. HAVE. A. BOYFRIEND.
"Soo" she said. "What's this school like?"
"Um... It's allright, I guess. A lot of the kids can be pretty nasty though"
"Really? I'll win 'em over" She flicked her hair back again. Damn this chick is OBVIOUSLY psychic 'cause she keeps doing that and I love it.
"So what are you doing after school?"
I thought about it. 'Well... I haven't got any homework tonight so... I don't know"
She twisted her hair. "Wanna hang out at my place?"
I smiled. "Sure what time?"
"Um... Fiveish?"
"Sure"
"Great!"
Ring Ring
The bell finally rang and I went to Math class. Another class in which I have with Cieran.
"Bye Blanca!"
"Bye Shay"
I walked to Math class and saw Cieran sitting.
"Whose she?"
"Um.. her name is Blanca. She just moved her from Seattle. She's really nice"
"Oh, Okay."
"I'm going to her place after school to help her with our history homework."
He smiled. "You're so nice."
I rested my hand around his. I can't believe I just lied to him. I can't believe I'm having a crush on Blanca. Oh shit.