When you blink do you only find the misery weighs down your eyes?

Chapter Fifteen

Shay's POV
Cieran was finally released from the hospital. I was so happy. But his wrists had these HUGE scars on them. Looking at them made me sick because deep down, I knew it was my fault. But I had a good plan and knew how to make it up to him. We were finally at my house and we went into my room.
"Close your eyes, Cieran, I've got a surprise for you!!!"
"What is it?"
I smiled in an evil way. "If I told you then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore!"
"Goddammit Shay!"
I died laughing. We finally entered my room. It was covered with balloons, party streamers, and other such party decorations. He smiled.
"A party? For me?"
"Yes for you!!"
"Who's coming?"
"It's a party for two. That TWO being me and YOU!!"
He laughed so hard and kissed me on my cheek.
"God Shay, I love you"
I kissed him back on the lips. "How could you not love me?.... Wait. Don't answer that."
There was an akward pause and then we burst into laughter. I was guessing Sean was getting annoyed. He screamed.
"WILL YOU TWO KEEP IT DOWN? I'VE GOT A HUGE TEST TOMORROW! IT'S WORTH 15% OF MY GOD DAMN GRADE!!"
I laughed. "Okay."
I put on my sterero and blasted Song 2 by Blur. Me and Cieran were dancing like idiots.
Woo-Hoo
When I feel heavy metal
Woo-Hoo
And I'm pins and I'm needles.
Woo-Hoo
Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time but I'm never sure why I need you
PLEASED TO MEET YA!!

All of a sudden I had this strange urge to passionatly kiss Cieran. So I followed my urges. My tongue slid into his mouth. God, It's been days since we've made out like this. I pushed him on my bed, continueing our little make out session. Everything became way too hot. I needed to strip of all my clothes. And so did Cieran. I started kissing around his neck.
Ooh
I looked at him for a second. His shirt DEFINITLY needed to come off. NOW. I tore off his shirt and started kissing his slender body. I started kissing below his abs and all of a sudden he became really really "excited."
"Ooh. Shay. Shay"
I began undoing his belt and then I stopped.
"Cieran... What are we doing?"
"Well apparently we're going to do something thats going to be extremely pleasureful and painful at the same time."
"But we're only 13!"
"I think our hormones are out of wack."
I laughed. "I agree."
Cieran put his belt back on and shirt too. I wiped the sweat off my forehead.
"Um.. sorry Cieran."
"No man... It's all good."
I kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad you liked your party"