Oxford Comma,

Delivery.

'Now let's see..
Ben& Jerry - check
Vanilla frappucino - check
Chocolate - check
Lollipops - check
Chocolate chip cookies - check
Coke - check.
Aah, seems like my world is suddenly getting better.' I thought happily.

As I looked at those yummy treats I realized I just wanted a drink right now, so I grabbed my vanilla frappucino.

The best thing was there, in my hands. And it was just begging to be tasted again. So, I obeyed. It was my own Heaven. I heard the door bell and started to head towards the door. Without really thinking, I opened it. I had another taste of my frappucino and started expressing my emotions out loud. And slightly off pitch..

"Yum. Tastes like candy-cane on Christmaaas--" I abruptly stopped. In front of me was Joshua in all his glory. White deep-V T-shirt, dark blue skinny jeans and black Vans with white skulls on them, he was more than I ever deserved.

Then I remembered what I was wearing and what I was currently looking like. If we were out on the streets girls would have beaten me to death claiming I was a hobo who stalked the hottest boy in town.

But underneath his charming smile, passionate blue eyes and insanely good looks I remembered that there was something more to him. Something only I had discovered. The sweet guy who protects me and stands by me in everything I do.

To top all of this off I remembered how messy my house must've looked from his point of view.

'Oh great. I wonder what he thinks of me now.'

And this, my friends, was enough to make me have a crying fit all over again. I guess I was bipolar or something.

He immediately came in and closed the door behind him. No words said, he pulled me into a hug and whispered that everything was going to be okay, over and over again in my ear.

After 5 minutes of soaking his shirt, I stopped. My eyes were red and puffy again and my voice was really low.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked innocently. Of course I remembered the conversation we have previously had but I was hoping that he forgot all about it.

"Remember the deal we made? You're coming with me, dressed as you are."

"How can you be so sure of yourself? I can't come if..I..am..in..my..ROOM!" I shouted as I closed the door. Or so I thought. He opened the door and lunged at me, pinning me against the wall. It took me a second to realize how close we were. Suddenly, the need to kiss him injected itself into my body. Looks like he realized it too.

"That's it. I'm dragging you out."

"You're...kidding right? I only have a nightgown on and blue slippers. Do you want to make me sad?" I asked pouting. Looks like I found his soft spot. He let go of me.

"You only have two minutes to get fully dressed. And I'm staying here to make sure you don't make a run for it."

At first, I thought he was kidding. But he was still standing there. You have got to be kidding me. Perv.

"Joshua, you're not staying here. I'm a girl and you're a boy." I said the last word accusingly.

"I am. So deal with it and get dressed."

"Sheesh. What got you so prissy this morning?"

"You have 1 minute and 15 seconds left. Get dressed." He said evilly. That made me shut up.

"Could you..could you turn around?" I asked blushing.

"You're kidding. I'm nineteen. Not nine. I'm not a virgin you know. I've seen this kind of stuff before." He said smirking.

"Yeah..but you didn't see me. So turn around."

He gave in and I picked up what I was going to wear. I chose a pink vintage looking short dress and some black flats. You know things are bad when I'm starting to wear flats.

"Okay, I'm ready."

He turned around and watched me admiringly.

"You look beautiful. Let's go."