Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 44- Comfort

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 44- Comfort

Val’s POV

“Shit. Guys, she had an anxiety attack.” I knelt next to her.

“We need to beat the shit outa him…” Matt called.

“Honey, please calm down.” I said.

We had Johnny take her to the couch. It took 10 minutes for her to wake up. She slowly sat up, tears falling from her eyes.

“Brian doesn’t love me…” she said.

“No, he’s just stuck in that stupid bubble. Every time Michelle comes, he gets back in it.” Jimmy called, sitting next to her.

“Yeah. He thinks she’s so great when she’s just a whore.” I said. “She’s my own sister and I wanna kill her.”

“What time is it?” she asked, resting her head on Jimmy’s shoulder.

“11:45.” Matt stated.

“I don’t wanna lose the last bit of Brian I have.” She sobbed. “I don’t want to break up cuz I still love him. But…he’s kinda cheating…”

“Tonight, I need to talk to Michelle. So, Scar. Sleep in my room with Matt. It’s fine with me. You need to show him how you’re feeling. Obviously telling him isn’t working…”

Scar’s POV

Brian and HER walked on the bus. “Hey beautiful!” he kissed me. I smiled; this was exactly what made me fall back in love with him. I can’t stay mad at him. “I’m goin to bed. Love you.”

“Love you too. Night.” We kissed again and he walked into the back.

Soon everyone was going to bed. Matt grabbed my hand and pulled me into his beautiful room. I was wearing my pj’s; a shirt that barely covered my ass and panties. I climbed in the bed next to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

“Scar, I don’t want him to hurt you anymore. You’re an amazing girl and he doesn’t deserve you.” He said.

“Matt, you’re such a good friend! You’ve been with me through it all. I honestly can’t thank you enough.” I kissed him on the cheek.

Matt’s POV

As she lay in my arms, I remembered our past. I’m with Val now and she’s with Gates… but, we still have feelings for each other. I think. The best thing, and the worst, that happened was Michelle. Because of her, Scar has gotten closer with me and Johnny. She can’t be too close with Christ cuz they had sex. So here I am again, comforting my best friend.

I held her chin, pulling her lips to mine. That kiss reminded me of old times. We both fell asleep and I heard Michelle and Val yelling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, you guys are gonna love me for the next chapter! I know you will, hell, i love me for the next chapter! I'll post it today but I'm gonna want shit loads of comments!!! and btw, i made a stupid little poem for you guys lol...
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You are my readers and I love you!
Comment, Subscribe,
Give me a good vibe.
The sooner you do,
The more I’ll post for you!
Haha, I was bored. This is so stupid lol

Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!