Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 54- Never Again

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 54- Never Again

Scar’s POV

I woke up feeling achy. But Brian was up, staring at the ceiling. I began kissing his neck, hearing him moan.

“What time is it?” I whispered, my throat aching from screaming.

“7:50.” He said.

“Aren’t we leaving today?” I asked, ignoring the aching muscles and straddling him.

“Uh…yea…” he eyed me, my bare chest, then reaching up, pulling my face to him and kissing my lips fervently.

“I need to take a shower.” I mumbled between kisses.

“Ooh! Good idea! Me too!” he said, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom. He set me down, started the shower, and soon pulled me in with him; our bodies feeling good after warm drops of water hit our skin.

He kissed me, pushing me to the wall, again. I smiled. Good night and now good start to the day. God, I love his ideas! I kissed back, biting his lips lightly and soon I felt him slip in and pulling me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he pinned me to the wall. I moaned as he thrusted in, hitting my spot continuously. He chuckled and I bit his neck, giving him a hicky. He moaned loudly, calling my name.

“Paybacks.” He said, giving me one as well.

I used the wall in my favor, pushing my back against it so I could thrust more. He began moaning insanely as I began to roll my hips. I swear, I was just waiting for him to explode.

He opened his eyes to stare at me.

I stopped, frozen by his gaze.

He smirked, pushing me all the way against the wall so I couldn’t move. And then he began, hitting my spot each time and I tightened up, trying to hold back. But he wouldn’t stop; just wanted me to fuckin explode. The tightening didn’t help him either and made him bite his lip, breathing heavily through his nose.

I couldn’t hold back, and I could tell by his look that he didn’t wanna stop thrusting.

He pulled out farther than usual then thrusted in quickly, hit my spot and I finally released with a huge moan of his name.

Brian’s POV

She pooled over me, the feeling overwhelming. I was exhausted and I breathed in, feeling the pressure get too great. But I continued, pleasuring both of us.

I felt myself release and Scar grinned, liking the feeling. I rested my forehead to hers as I finished. She kissed my nose.

“I love you.” She whispered as she climbed down.

“Love you too.” We began washing up but I was feeling like resting. ‘I need the guys’ help.’ I told myself.

We both got done, dried off, got dressed, brushed out hair and she put eyeliner on. I really didn’t feel like it.

Soon we were packed up and Matt came to get us.

“Dude, you look fuckin exhausted.” He said to me as we walked down the hallway with our stuff, going to the tour bus.

“Yeah.” I said, grinning at Scar who grinned back.

Scar’s POV

When we got on the bus, we sat around talking and eating ice cream. The bus drove down the road. While Val washed the dishes, we began talking about the beach.

“Didn’t know you could play guitar.” Johnny said.

“Yeah. A little. I’m terrible though.” I replied.

“No, you play beautifully!” Matt said. “But that day, Gates with his bee fear, right?” there was no reply. “Gates…” we all looked over at him to fins him with his head back, eyes closed, mouth half open and softly breathing. “I knew he was tired.”

“Yeah. considering they didn’t go to the mall ‘cause they wanted to fuck.” Jimmy laughed.

“Hey, sometimes you just need a little release.” I defended. We laughed.

“Are you tired?” Johnny asked.

“No.” I lied in a little girl voice.

“Gates…” Zacky said. “Gates… Gates!” he kept increasing the volume, staring at Brian. “Hey! SYN!!!” he screamed, causing Brian to jump up quickly.

“What?” Brian replied sleepily.

“Go to bed.” Jimmy scolded, shaking his finger as if he was Brian’s mom. We laughed. Brian nodded, yawning.

“Good idea. I didn’t sleep last night.” He said.

“Why?” I asked. “I slept.”

“I couldn’t…” he said, looking away. “Hey, Johnny, can you come here, please?” he kissed me and stood up, walking to the room with Johnny and closing the door.

Brian’s POV

“Yeah, dude?” he asked as I sat on my bunk.

“I couldn’t sleep last night ‘cause I was thinking…” I said.

“Bout what?”

“well, I know you fucked up and shit and I forgive you. I actually consider you a best friend still. But… I’m scared scar’s gonna leave again.” I stared at the floor.

“Oh…but I’m sure she’ll stay.” He said consolingly.

“I thought she’d stay before but look what happened… anything can happen. I mean, who says I won’t fuck up again?”

“Well… will you? ‘Cause, dude, I think you’d have learned your lesson by now. I didn’t even think you were that stupid.” He joked, I laughed, leaning back on the bed. “Dude, you need your rest.”

“I know.” I replied as he walked out of the room, closing the door and leaving me in the dark room.

‘He’s right…’ I told myself, closing my eyes. ‘She won’t leave. And I will NOT fuck up again! I need her. She’s my life. And soon, I’m gonna get that ring. I’m ready to show her how much I love her. I won’t let anything get between us. Never Again.’
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comments guys! i love you all! i just noticed how many i actually have O.O
well, it's getting close to the big surprise! cant wait, huh?
and i promise i'll have more updates tomorrow, as long as you comment! it will be fun, come on XD
but love you all so much! thanks to every one of you, this story is still going! so dont thank me, thank urselves. (well u may wanna thank me cuz i kinda freggin wrote this but ok, u get it XD)
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!
♥