Status: Complete.

Hope Begins to Fade

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 65- Open Wounds

Hope Begins to Fade Ch. 65- Open Wounds

When I woke up the next morning, it was quiet. Few cars passed on the street, the birds chirped, light shone in but not too brightly. Exactly how I remembered life.

But now, I had a man lying next to me and a baby kicking. Still lovely, just a little more complicated.

I decided to get ready for the day. I put my makeup on lightly and pulled my hair up into a high ponytail. When I got dressed, Syn was downstairs; I’d imagine eating a big breakfast. Walking downstairs, I found everyone up, sitting at the table which was yet again covered in food. Waffles, pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon, French toast. And they were enjoying every minute.

After breakfast, I got a call on my cell. Daytona, who went home last night..

“Scar!” she sobbed into the phone. “I need you.”

“I’ll be right over.” I hung up. “Guys, something’s wrong. Daytona’s crying. I need to go alone. Be back later.” I told them all, hurriedly. I kissed Brian and left.

Daytona didn’t live far. A street down. Still lived with her widowed mother.

“Thank God you’re here.” Her mom greeted when I walked through the door. “I can’t get her cheered up. She’s in her room. Thanks, Scarlet. You’re her true friend.”

I ran up the familiar stairs to her bedroom, closing the door behind me. She looked up.

“Scar!” tears streamed down her cheeks. I sat on the bed with her, embracing her and rubbing her back.

“What happened?” I cooed, afraid the most for the baby.

Her ex used to get angry quickly. I was afraid that he came back or something last night and hurt her…

“I’m scared.” She confessed. “Tim left, no one loves me, I have to raise this baby myself, no one cares! But you. And you’re back home now. I realize how much you mean to me now. You’re the best friend I could ever ask for and you’re always there. But you’re gonna leave again…I don’t want you to…” she cried, tears dripping on my shoulder.

That’s when it hit me. And I knew what I had to do.

I spent 4 hours there, talking and finally cheering her up. Then, I finally walked back home, preparing myself.

As I stepped through the doors, everyone looked at me. They all sat in the loving room. I breathed in.

“How’d it go?” Jimmy asked, nervous.

“Guys…” I closed the door, walking completely into the living room. “I’ve decided that I need to stay here.” Brian’s mouth dropped, and I quickly found tears forming in his eyes.

“What!? No way!” Matt called. “Why?”

“Daytona needs me. I left her before when I moved next to Matt and now I don’t want her thinking I’ll always leave. Guys, it’s gonna be hard enough raising a baby. But for her, it’s all these issues plus the fact that she doesn’t have the father!” I explained.

“Yeah. We get that. So why put yourself through the same situation?” Johnny asked.

“Cuz I don’t matter…” I mumbled.

“What!? You don’t matter!? Really!?” Brian stood, holding back tears. “Cuz you matter a hell of a lot to me!” he took my hands. “Don’t leave. You need to be with us. I want to see my baby born and to be a happy family! I want to be with my babies.” He touched my cheek then my stomach.

“Brian…” I shook my head. “She needs me…”

He let go of my hands roughly, his eyes now full of pain. I hurt him… “Did it ever occur to you that I need you too!?” he yelled, storming out of the house and slamming the door. Instantly, I walked up to my room. My tears fell so hard. I think I just completely fucked up…
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I'm mean! I completely agree! Sorry... But, the next chapter will be out soon if you comment!!!
Thanks again guys, I love you all and this story is surprisingly a success! Thanks to all of you!
Comments!!
EDWARD_SEXY_LOVE_GEE
House_of_Syn
screamedlullaby
silver-rose-forever
marriah_undead
shannonmooregirl2bme
im.blueberry
Alice Verney
blairanderson
A7x Angel
Synyer
daydreamer2006
Ri_gLiTz
XxPsychoxPiratexX
kycoolgirl
jaedeshadows6661
A7XGIRL711
You.Found.Me
animalcrazy08
GirlXInXTheXMirror
Poppin_Champagne
Renjilover13
ASHLEY...
MercifulHopeLuvsA7X
bloodravyn
MidnightBite
frenchi
jerseyxemoxgirl
RiotGirlx
My.Brutal.Romance
courtney01
Dark Passion Play
fenKINGsize
Fast Melodic
klj13 (my boyfriend♥)
punkstar102
ButterflyWarmth
babygirl24
irispink3
starr8nn
Juliet-In-Wonderland
SingForever.
SweetVengeance
XSyd Sweet SinsX
Thank you to all my commenters!! I love you guys!!